PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks we are going to win this game?

BillsWin
11-16-2008, 01:28 AM
I do. In fact, I dont see us losing. We are the better team, the homefield advantage will be almost unmatched. Its a must win if we are really turning this franchise around... I have faith.

I ask you, do you think we beat the Browns this week?

Explain yourselves.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-16-2008, 01:43 AM
we better win or this season is almost over

BuffaloBillsStampede
11-16-2008, 01:47 AM
We win for the reasons you stated.

jamze132
11-16-2008, 02:33 AM
I think we are going to win because we a playing a bad team.

Mr. Pink
11-16-2008, 05:57 AM
If the Bills don't score 24+ they have no chance at winning.

Watching this offense as of late, I don't think their chances are good at doing that.

shelby
11-16-2008, 06:18 AM
Yes...if.

If Trent plays mistake free ball
If we have a running game
If our D can pressure Quinn
etc.

mybills
11-16-2008, 07:17 AM
They rank above the Browns in everything. They can play like crap and still win. :evil:

Mr. Pink
11-16-2008, 08:08 AM
They rank above the Browns in everything. They can play like crap and still win. :evil:

Everything but rushing!

CuseJetsFan83
11-16-2008, 08:12 AM
to be fair, this is the still the same browns team, that did beat the giants on monday night....

and still are the only team to beat the gaints.

mybills
11-16-2008, 10:20 AM
If it snows, the Browns win. :ill:

ronholm78
11-16-2008, 11:39 AM
If we don't win....I would say it's done...but I see us winning this game and possibly losing to Denver and I think we can run out against the divison and finish 11-5

Saratoga Slim
11-16-2008, 12:16 PM
We are going to win this game.

I think that the combination of the MNF home crowd, the fact that the Browns are struggling and finger-pointing, and the Bills' knowledge that if they don't win this one they can pretty much hang it up, is going to result in a very fired up Bills team. We're going to see the intensity that has been missing the past two weeks, and it's going to be enough to get us the W. I don't think it will mean that we've solved our big issues in the running game and pass rush, and thus marked our return as a true playoff contender, but I do see a W that keeps us in the discussion.

This is a true can't-lose game from a team confidence perspective. Lose this one and we'll still be mathematically in the race, but it's going to be harder and harder to dig out.

mybills
11-17-2008, 08:07 AM
side note -

Rian Lindell needs two consecutive extra points to tie Steve Christie’s franchise record (172).

HHURRICANE
11-17-2008, 08:15 AM
we better win or this season is almost over

If we lose the season is over, not "almost over".

If we lose than this is probably the last game...who am I ****ing kidding, I'll still watch. How pathetic.

M
11-17-2008, 10:00 AM
I think we win. OK, I always think we'll win. :homer: Any given Sunday, err, Monday in this case.

:gobills:

Kenny
11-17-2008, 10:02 AM
I thought we were going to win... but after the way we played against Miami, then the Jets, and then NE, -Im not so sure.

It's one thing to come out flat and play like crap one game, -but to do it the next week... and then again the week after?
There's something seriously wrong with this team.

DraftBoy
11-17-2008, 10:52 AM
Cleveland has a new QB and looks much better offensively. Edwards and Winslow could have huge nights on our D. We can't run the ball and I dont think we can beat them at this point.

clumping platelets
11-17-2008, 12:23 PM
yes but do not cover spread

Novacane
11-17-2008, 12:54 PM
I have no faith in this poorly coached team. Browns win easily.

mybills
11-17-2008, 12:56 PM
Should be able to run the ball tonight..Browns can't stop a jog never mind a run.

Night Train
11-17-2008, 01:03 PM
The Bills will win and tease us for another week.

Billiever86
11-17-2008, 01:32 PM
We get beat easily

Jamal lewis gets their offense going running cutbacks...just like he did last year....quinn will be very efficient because we cant stop anybody with our ****ty scheme....

offensively...we will probably struggle again....they will just play tight and cover everyone and force trent to play stupid...again....and its weather game...something trent really REALLY sucks at....

KR wont be much of a factor...there wont be many cutbacks...so if blocking is good...then a straight run could score it...but it wont be enough....

Night Train
11-17-2008, 01:34 PM
We get beat easily

Jamal lewis gets their offense going running cutbacks...just like he did last year....quinn will be very efficient because we cant stop anybody with our ****ty scheme....

offensively...we will probably struggle again....they will just play tight and cover everyone and force trent to play stupid...again....and its weather game...something trent really REALLY sucks at....

KR wont be much of a factor...there wont be many cutbacks...so if blocking is good...then a straight run could score it...but it wont be enough....

That's the spirit ! :bf1:

ddaryl
11-17-2008, 02:03 PM
I think this is a revenge game for the Bills from ast year. Plus we should be plenty desperate to win one.

in fact we have to win this one.