PDA

View Full Version : Fins losing!

T-Long
11-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Johnny Lee Higgins 93 yard return for TD with 4 min left!!!

Jeff1220
11-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Hope Oak hangs on, that could be a huge loss for the Fins in tie-breakers.

Michael82
11-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Damn it! They won. :mad:

LtFinFan66
11-16-2008, 02:53 PM
:bravo:

Good thing I have no hair already because I would have been pulling it out the last couple weeks

Jaydog57
11-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Fins win, we're in 2nd place in the AFC East.:drama:

Bockcity
11-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Thank God the Fins actually have a coach this year. We would of lost that game last season with Cam.

All the pressure is on the Bills now to keep up with the rest of the AFC East.

paladin warrior
11-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Fins win, we're in 2nd place in the AFC East.:drama: Hey fish breath Oakland Radier is too soft for fish and fish can win too easy.. Listen fish breath.. Fish are not going to be in sec place later on loser. Fish will play NE next sunday. then bills on Dec 4th Bills... Buffalo Bills going to Smash the fish :squish: in Our Home.....then play vs Jets on DEC 17 ..

LtFinFan66
11-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey fish breath Oakland Radier is too soft for fish and fish can win too easy.. Listen fish breath.. Fish are not going to be in sec place later on loser. Fish will play NE next sunday. then bills on Dec 4th Bills... Buffalo Bills going to Smash the fish :squish: in Our Home.....then play vs Jets on DEC 17 ..Your home??? Canada eh

Mike13
11-16-2008, 05:53 PM
Maybe he's foreshadowing.

Jaydog57
11-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey fish breath Oakland Radier is too soft for fish and fish can win too easy.. Listen fish breath.. Fish are not going to be in sec place later on loser. Fish will play NE next sunday. then bills on Dec 4th Bills... Buffalo Bills going to Smash the fish :squish: in Our Home.....then play vs Jets on DEC 17 .. Whoops, wrong forum, I think you're looking for the Smack Zone. :peace:

Patti120
11-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Big Win by the Fins today. Good game and am really impressed by such a quick turn around.

BTW, Paladin Warrior's posts can go wherever he wants to post. He is kind of a legend around here.

finfan34
11-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Hey fish breath Oakland Radier is too soft for fish and fish can win too easy.. Listen fish breath.. Fish are not going to be in sec place later on loser. Fish will play NE next sunday. then bills on Dec 4th Bills... Buffalo Bills going to Smash the fish :squish: in Our Home.....then play vs Jets on DEC 17 ..

we had a tougher time with oakland than we did your sorry ass team. dont be mad because 4 weeks ago you had the division, now you are in last place.

patmoran2006
11-16-2008, 07:13 PM
oakland is pathetic on offense.. wow, I cant rememeber seeing an offense so bad. This scares me about Miami, they got more than enough games left like this to get to 10 wins.

We HAVE to beat them-- no ways about it. If we have to lose one more AFCE game, I hope its to the Jets.. WE HAVE to beat Miami.

!Papacrunk!
11-16-2008, 07:29 PM
lol, it's funny as a fan that one can go from "can we win just one game" to "man, we should've beat them worse" Who knows what the future brings, but after last year, it's been pretty friggin sweet

paladin warrior
11-16-2008, 07:32 PM
:roflmao: You said Fish had a tougher time with oakland :roflmao: ..Dream on and wet dream. Raider are too weak and too soft.. All Buffalo Bills fan already knew that Fish are going to win today.. If bills win tomorrow and bills going back to be tie 2nd place, and Fish going to play NE next sunday. Fish will drop to last place again..

Nighthawk
11-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Fins win, we're in 2nd place in the AFC East.:drama:

However, they're not that good. This team is made up of a bunch of average/below average teams.

Jaydog57
11-16-2008, 07:48 PM
However, they're not that good. This team is made up of a bunch of average/below average teams. We're not dominating every team we play, but we're getting the job done. :peace:

Nighthawk
11-16-2008, 07:51 PM
We're not dominating every team we play, but we're getting the job done. :peace:

With trick plays...which means they're not good enough. Trust me, I know the Bills aren't going anywhere with Dickey as HC, so don't think I believe the Bills are any better.

LtFinFan66
11-16-2008, 09:39 PM
we had a tougher time with oakland than we did your sorry ass team. dont be mad because 4 weeks ago you had the division, now you are in last place.KEEP SMACK IN THE SMACK ZONE!

LtFinFan66
11-16-2008, 09:39 PM
With trick plays...which means they're not good enough. Trust me, I know the Bills aren't going anywhere with Dickey as HC, so don't think I believe the Bills are any better.Guess you don't watch much

LtFinFan66
11-16-2008, 09:41 PM
:roflmao: You said Fish had a tougher time with oakland :roflmao: ..Dream on and wet dream. Raider are too weak and too soft.. All Buffalo Bills fan already knew that Fish are going to win today.. If bills win tomorrow and bills going back to be tie 2nd place, and Fish going to play NE next sunday. Fish will drop to last place again..So because you can't beat NE means we can't:scratch:

Mike13
11-16-2008, 10:31 PM
:roflmao: You said Fish had a tougher time with oakland :roflmao: ..Dream on and wet dream. Raider are too weak and too soft.. All Buffalo Bills fan already knew that Fish are going to win today.. If bills win tomorrow and bills going back to be tie 2nd place, and Fish going to play NE next sunday. Fish will drop to last place again..

Nope you'll still be in third, Fins have the tie breaker over the Bills

With trick plays...which means they're not good enough. Trust me, I know the Bills aren't going anywhere with Dickey as HC, so don't think I believe the Bills are any better.

Watch a few Fins games m'kay?