The Official Buffalo Bills-Cleveland Browns Monday Night Gameday Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsZone Moderator
    Diplomatic immunity has just been REVOKED!
    • Jul 2002

The Official Buffalo Bills-Cleveland Browns Monday Night Gameday Thread!

For the 2008 season, we at the Zone are going to do something different.
    A Zone Moderator will create the "official" gameday thread each week. It will be locked until several hours before gametime, and all other gameday threads will be deleted.

The discussion in these threads must be about the Buffalo Bills, and the current game in progress.

Flaming, veiled profanity, passive-aggressive insults, and any other posts not related to football are TOS violations, and will result in disciplinary action, including, but not limited to:
    1. Moving the post to spam.
    2. Verbal Warning.
    3. Banning from the thread.
    4. Points.

The the Official Gameday Thread, and the Buffalo BillsZone itself are for discussion of Buffalo Bills Football only. They will be monitored very thoroughly the entire season, and violators will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
    Please follow these simple rules, and show respect for your fellow posters, because in the end, we're all Bills fans, and we all want the same thing: A Championship season.

Thank You and Go Bills!
    Attack the Post, Not the Poster
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: The Official Buffalo Bills-Cleveland Browns Monday Night Gameday Thread!

Oh Lord

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

I have a good feeling about tonight.

A one point win.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Flaming, veiled profanity, passive-aggressive insults, and any other posts not related to football are..

are 95% of the posts on gameday !

I'll be there ! Go Bills !
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
          • May 2005

I'm hoping work goes by extremely quickly today so I can get home and take a nap. Then I'm grilling steaks and hoping we wake up for the game tonight!

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
              • Aug 2005

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!
              SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Luisito23
                Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                • Apr 2003

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!
                "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Officially, Edwards and company better have the game of their life because Cleveland is not Cincy!!

Comment

• Patti120
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                    I'm hoping work goes by extremely quickly today so I can get home and take a nap. Then I'm grilling steaks and hoping we wake up for the game tonight!
                    This is a great idea! I might do the same but I'll have to go grab the steaks though which might cut into nap time but it will be worth it!

GO BILLS!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by Patti120
                      This is a great idea! I might do the same but I'll have to go grab the steaks though which might cut into nap time but it will be worth it!

GO BILLS!
                      I just know that I'm always exhausted on Mondays because I don't sleep worth a damn on Sunday nights, so it'll be necessary to stay up for the game.

As for the steaks, they're in the fridge ready to go... I knew it was supposed to be in the mid 50s still today, so I had it planned out.

Comment

• jamze132
                        • Jun 2003

Boohoo to everyone who has to stay up late to watch the game. It doesn't come on here until 2:30am! But because I am a loyal Bills fan, I will be getting up to watch it. Lets go Buffalo, don't disapoint me and ruin my ****ing day!

Comment

• Patti120
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
                          Boohoo to everyone who has to stay up late to watch the game. It doesn't come on here until 2:30am! But because I am a loyal Bills fan, I will be getting up to watch it. Lets go Buffalo, don't disapoint me and ruin my ****ing day!
                          Wow! You are a better man than I!

Comment

• jamze132
                            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Patti120
                            Wow! You are a better man than I!
                            Probably.

j/k

When it comes to my sports teams, I will bend over backwards to watch them live. I got up at 1:00am countless times this past baseball season so watch the Mets. I have an addiction.

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

Bump.

Looking for some veiled profanity. It's never too early.
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X