PDA

View Full Version : Connolly

mchurchfie
11-17-2008, 07:05 AM
They need to find a way to keep him next year. He may get hurt a lot but he is in a class of his own when he handles the puck. He also gives full effort all of the time too. This team is much better when he is on the ice.

SabreEleven
11-17-2008, 10:28 AM
He bruised his chest because his bra was too tight, once he gets it it resized he'll be back out there. :up:

hydro
11-17-2008, 10:29 AM
For the right price, I would say yes.

Philagape
11-17-2008, 10:34 AM
It'll be hard. Our core is locked in and expensive, and I read somewhere that the salary cap may actually go down next season, because of the global economy.

chernobylwraiths
11-17-2008, 10:49 AM
get rid of him

Hopefully he goes on a hot streak so that his trading value goes up.

Ebenezer
11-17-2008, 10:51 AM
keep him only if you can pay him by the games he actually plays in.

rbochan
11-17-2008, 10:58 AM
IMO, Connolly is broken and been a huge waste of money. Just another player on a long list of players who have tremendous talent but don't have the physical durability for a long career.

Typ0
11-17-2008, 02:16 PM
They need to find a way to keep him next year. He may get hurt a lot but he is in a class of his own when he handles the puck. He also gives full effort all of the time too. This team is much better when he is on the ice.

I agree church. These types of players are hard to come by and the people who are tossing him away should consider that he will be replace with an inferior player. That might look good in the regular season but TC would be very usefull in a cup run that's for sure.

Crisis
11-17-2008, 03:52 PM
tc will never last past the second round of the playoffs...man is too fragile.

OpIv37
11-17-2008, 03:56 PM
I agree church. These types of players are hard to come by and the people who are tossing him away should consider that he will be replace with an inferior player. That might look good in the regular season but TC would be very usefull in a cup run that's for sure.

An inferior player?

Peters on the ice is more useful than Connolly in the training room.

Typ0
11-17-2008, 04:06 PM
An inferior player?

Peters on the ice is more useful than Connolly in the training room.

If you are happy with a player like Peters when a player like Connely is on the roster you can't then turn around and complain about medicrity...which you do all the time. You miss the point. This is a chance they are taking in trying to get to a championship level.

mchurchfie
11-17-2008, 04:47 PM
I'd trade Peter's for two games a year with Connolly anytime.

SABURZFAN
11-19-2008, 08:31 AM
They need to find a way to keep him next year. He may get hurt a lot but he is in a class of his own when he handles the puck.

no thanks. that may be true but he plays with his head down and he'll get stung every season. he reminds me of Lindros in that regard.

rbochan
11-19-2008, 09:20 AM
If it wasn't for Timmy's medical expenses, the team might have been able to re-sign D and B.

RockStar36
11-19-2008, 10:27 AM
He needs to get healthy and produce lots of points before the trade deadline.

SABURZFAN
11-19-2008, 10:38 AM
He needs to get healthy and produce lots of points before the trade deadline.

:roflmao:

will he even be back before the deadline? it could affect his vagina too.