PDA

View Full Version : What happened to running the no-huddle?

HHURRICANE
11-17-2008, 08:30 AM
I thought we were going to let Trent run the offense and run some hurry up.

Seems like the only "hurry up" he is running is trying to get the sidelines to hurry up with the play calling. I've watched him numerous times getting frustrated with not getting the plays quick enough.

Seems like the offense needs a spark and if Trent is completing passes than this is the way to do it.

Obvioulsy we have to be successful with the drives we try this on so the D doesn't get shot back out on the field but we need to get some momentum going!!

jamze132
11-17-2008, 09:22 AM
I would like to see a hurry-up style offense employed more often. Considering our offense has been sputtering on **** lately, it might just be the thing to get us back on track.

bigbub2352
11-17-2008, 10:03 AM
How about any creativity AT ALL, maybe a pass over 20 yds to back the LBers up?
or a run not between the tackles, maybe a sweep, playaction, misdirection, counter, effective screen? slants? throw the ball up to Hardy more than once a game
not throw a pass out of the shotgun,
just a couple thoughts

Nighthawk
11-17-2008, 01:14 PM
No way, man! Dickey's just going to keep doing the same thing over and over and he hopes the other team will f**k up and give us a win. No need to make adjustments, just keep doing the same stupid s**t over & over & over & over.

trapezeus
11-17-2008, 02:19 PM
if the offense leaves the field this quickly with a normal huddled offense, i shutter to think how quickly they'll leave the field on a hurry up. :-)

joking aside, i think the bills really do have to open up the ideas and playcalling. Hurryup offense may help limit the number of looks that are confusing trent. you get them stuck in 2 or 3 looks, then maybe the OC and QB can figure out how to attack the defense over the course of 60 minutes.

djjimkelly
11-17-2008, 03:33 PM
id like to see us bring in a real HC and real QB in offseason