PDA

View Full Version : My friend asked me an intriguing question that came up because of the Browns.

BillsWin
11-17-2008, 11:29 AM
At this point in the season,
Would you trade Edwards, Evans and Lynch

To get Anderson(or Quinn), Edwards and Lewis?

He tried making the point that Anderson, Lewis and Edwards are probowlers and would make an upgrade to the Bills offense.

I, personally think that Evans, Edwards and Lynch are our solid core of young players to push us over the line and into the playoffs for years to come.

But its an interesting question.

Would you make that trade?

trapezeus
11-17-2008, 11:35 AM
in a fantasy football sense, i'd probably entertain that trade. only because you need points and if they produce better stats, go for it to save your fantasy season. Not because i don't think Lynch, Evans and Edwards are good players. they just aren't getting the stats

in real football i wouldn't touch it. In 8 years, we seem to keep changing the QB, the RB, the WR, the LB's the CB. Yet we still get unproven, nonconsistent linemen on both sides of the ball. i think if we just had one capable DL player (other than schobel) and one OL player as center, this team is much better regardless of RB we have and regardless of our poor receivers.

Billiever86
11-17-2008, 01:25 PM
I would keep our guys...Idk...from a real standpoint...

it just makes more sense to keep the young guys...

I never thought anderson was any good...and he showed us why the last 5 games of last year...they had their shot to go to the playoffs...and he blew it....

lewis is old...and probably wouldnt produce with our oline....

braylon is having a bad year...he does drop balls...i might trade braylon for lee....

but since its a bulk trade...id say no...