PDA

View Full Version : For those of you watching the game at home.

BillsWin
11-17-2008, 11:46 AM
What kind of stuff are you cooking/ drinking? Is it just you, your family or did you invite friends to drink and celebrate with you?

For me, I've got homemade steak/beef/ potato chili in the pot, slow cooking right now. I've preordered 100 wings from buffalo wild wings 30 spicy garlic, 30 honey BBQ, 20 honey BBQ, and 20 hot (only semi-good place to get them down here.)
Ive got two 24 packs of beer coolin (1 coors light, 1 millers light) Ive got a whole bar setup for mixed drinks with skyy, stolis, captain morgan (private stock and original spiced),Ive got scotch, bourbon, vodka you name it with like 6 different types of wash soda.

Not to mention the chips, dip and cheese/crackers spread.

And for dessert, I've got a giant brownie I've constructed to look like the Bills logo.

I'm all ready to go, took the day off of work so I could clean and cook.

I've got several friends coming over as well as my family is coming over too, and my gf and her dad, to eat/ drink till we puke and watch the game in HD on the big screen.

What are you guys doin?

Edit: my gf just told me we have 3- 24 packs, 2 coors and 1 miller. lol

T-Long
11-17-2008, 11:53 AM
can I come??

bnice
11-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Take pictures

BlackMetalNinja
11-17-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm grilling up some steaks and having garlic potatoes with that. paulB is coming over as usual to watch the game. Perhaps a few beers will be consumed. Nothing too big though, work calls early in the morning.

THATHURMANATOR
11-17-2008, 12:30 PM
What kind of stuff are you cooking/ drinking? Is it just you, your family or did you invite friends to drink and celebrate with you?

For me, I've got homemade steak/beef/ potato chili in the pot, slow cooking right now. I've preordered 100 wings from buffalo wild wings 30 spicy garlic, 30 honey BBQ, 20 honey BBQ, and 20 hot (only semi-good place to get them down here.)
Ive got two 20 packs of beer coolin (1 coors light, 1 millers light) Ive got a whole bar setup for mixed drinks with skyy, stolis, captain morgan (private stock and original spiced),Ive got scotch, bourbon, vodka you name it with like 6 different types of wash soda.

Not to mention the chips, dip and cheese/crackers spread.

And for dessert, I've got a giant brownie I've constructed to look like the Bills logo.

I'm all ready to go, took the day off of work so I could clean and cook.

I've got several friends coming over as well as my family is coming over too, and my gf and her dad, to eat/ drink till we puke and watch the game in HD on the big screen.

What are you guys doin?

Edit: my gf just told me we have 3- 20 packs, 2 coors and 1 miller. lol
Sounds good accept for that piss water beer you are drinking.... :puke:

clumping platelets
11-17-2008, 12:35 PM
I'll be at the game sitting next to :eb:

:help:

patmoran2006
11-17-2008, 12:38 PM
I’m doing something I rarely do.. Not drinking, and not having people over either..<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Im simply going to lay on my couch, chill, watch the game and take my notes.<o:p></o:p>
I’m superstitious, I’ve had people over the past several weeks and we’ve stunk. So I’m trying something different.<o:p></o:p>
Plus, the majority of my friends gotta get up early for work and don’t want to get home real late and get up for work Tuesday morning. Plus, I live close enough to the stadium that the traffic is going to be heavy.<o:p></o:p>

BillsWin
11-17-2008, 12:39 PM
Take pictures

haha if my friend brings me back my digital camera, I sure will!

BillsWin
11-17-2008, 12:39 PM
can I come??

Every Bills fan is invited to my Bills parties.

BillsWin
11-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Sounds good accept for that piss water beer you are drinking.... :puke:

haha you mean the piss water they're drinking! I go for the bar and make some rum and coke. everyonce in a while I get a beer, but Im more of the hard liquor kind of guy.

THATHURMANATOR
11-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Have fun and GOOOO BILLLS. I will be leaving for the Ralph Shortly.

THATHURMANATOR
11-17-2008, 12:42 PM
haha you mean the piss water they're drinking! I go for the bar and make some rum and coke. everyonce in a while I get a beer, but Im more of the hard liquor kind of guy.
:hi5: Very nice of you to by them beers! I make my degenerate friends bring their own beer.

BillsWin
11-17-2008, 12:42 PM
I’m doing something I rarely do.. Not drinking, and not having people over either..<o:p></o:p>
Im simply going to lay on my couch, chill, watch the game and take my notes.<o:p></o:p>
I’m superstitious, I’ve had people over the past several weeks and we’ve stunk. So I’m trying something different.<o:p></o:p>
Plus, the majority of my friends gotta get up early for work and don’t want to get home real late and get up for work Tuesday morning. Plus, I live close enough to the stadium that the traffic is going to be heavy.<o:p></o:p>

hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

BillsWin
11-17-2008, 12:44 PM
:hi5: Very nice of you to by them beers! I make my degenerate friends bring their own beer.

thanks. haha I figure, MNF happens twice every 13 years. haha, but seriously, my friends and family give me tickets to all sorts of stuff, the least I can do is supply the alcohol and cook some amazing food.

mybills
11-17-2008, 12:54 PM
I'd love to go watch it with the Bills Backers..got the email saying they'll be there, but I can't go there with no money. :ill:

btw, what the heck is a 20 pack? I've only seen 6, 12, 18, 24, & 30 packs.

SpillerThrills
11-17-2008, 01:01 PM
I'll be at the Ralph! leaving in about 45 minutes or so from Rochester.... going to stop over to lot 1 and meet everyone today! that and I gotta get my friends tickets from Lecter..... I'll be in section 223 tonight!

Typ0
11-17-2008, 01:07 PM
I have some pulled pork waiting for me. I'll be ripping up some walls in my house and removing a wood stove tonight...good thing the TV is in that room.

PcA125
11-17-2008, 01:16 PM

lol my thoughts exactly. Sounds like a great party, hope you take a pic of that brownie... sounds awesome

BillsWin
11-18-2008, 10:01 AM
I'd love to go watch it with the Bills Backers..got the email saying they'll be there, but I can't go there with no money. :ill:

I meant 24! lol

btw it was a great party. and the drunks actually helped pick up after the game, (while I sat on the couch with a tear running down my cheek, paralyzed by my grief...)