• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Jauron SUCKS

All 3 time-outs that half were used poorly. 2 were squandered early and they took too long on the last one. Not that it mattered......

This team came out completely unprepared. Cleveland was doing the EXACT SAME THING the last 3 teams we played did- rush 3 and drop 7. And Edwards had no answer for it. And why the hell did they go spread on 3rd and short on Edwards' 3rd INT? Even Jaws mentioned it.

In his defense- Jauron did two things I liked. He put Willis McLynch on the bench and managed to get Marshawn Lynch back. And he was arguing with the refs after the horrible no-call on the offensive PI in the endzone. But on the whole, the coaching has been terrible.

It's a miracle we're still in this game. If we were playing NE or the Jets, it's 24-3 right now.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Jauron SUCKS

If it wasn't for a horrid illegal contact call, it would be 10-3 Buffalo.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      All 3 time-outs that half were used poorly. 2 were squandered early and they took too long on the last one. Not that it mattered......

This team came out completely unprepared. Cleveland was doing the EXACT SAME THING the last 3 teams we played did- rush 3 and drop 7. And Edwards had no answer for it. And why the hell did they go spread on 3rd and short on Edwards' 3rd INT? Even Jaws mentioned it.

In his defense- Jauron did two things I liked. He put Willis McLynch on the bench and managed to get Marshawn Lynch back. And he was arguing with the refs after the horrible no-call on the offensive PI in the endzone. But on the whole, the coaching has been terrible.

It's a miracle we're still in this game. If we were playing NE or the Jets, it's 24-3 right now.
      Any halfway decent football team and the Bills are getting killed. This is the story of Dickey's coaching career...he can only beat the terrible teams.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
        Cleveland has 13. At a minimum, it would be 10-6.

But that doesn't change how completely unprepared our O was or the terrible use of timeouts. You're using an excuse about a bad call to get Jauron off the hook rather than holding him responsible for his team.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
          I agree that was a terrible call

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

The D has looked very good considering how much they were on the field early.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Luisito23
              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
              • Apr 2003

I disagree with you on a lot of things but this thread is right on!
              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                • Feb 2005

There's another wasted timeout... can't get the unit on without too many men or too few men or confusion...

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Dickey just does not do the little things right to win ballgames. He does, however, do all of the little things wrong to lose games.

Comment

Working...
                  X