We find a way to choke on national tv

Props to him
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: OP was right

We choked from the first play on, even if Lindell had hit that kick we didnt deserve to win this game.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

This is one of those times where I take no glory in being right, but thanks for admitting it.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        We choked from the first play on, even if Lindell had hit that kick we didnt deserve to win this game.
        i couldnt agree more.

i hope we lose the rest of the games all year and edwards gets beaten till he quits football.

lets go high draft pick!
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• thenry20
          • Jan 2004

I'm still a TE fan but he should've been pulled in the 2nd half when it was clear he wouldn't attempt to complete a pass more than 10 yards.

The game was lost when we didn't bother to gain more yardage to make that kick makable GOING INTO THE WIND!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            This is one of those times where I take no glory in being right, but thanks for admitting it.
            you were right about everything negative you ever said about the bills OP.. i take back all the mean things i ever said about your negative attitude.

i am officially going to hate on the bills all the time too.. this loss was just too much to take.. i have cracked.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• thenry20
              • Jan 2004

I'm still a TE fan but he should've been pulled in the 2nd half when it was clear he wouldn't attempt to complete a pass more than 10 yards.

The game was lost when we didn't bother to gain more yardage to make that kick makable GOING INTO THE WIND!!!

Comment

Working...
              X