PDA

View Full Version : OP was right

justasportsfan
11-17-2008, 10:54 PM
We find a way to choke on national tv

Props to him

DraftBoy
11-17-2008, 10:54 PM
We choked from the first play on, even if Lindell had hit that kick we didnt deserve to win this game.

OpIv37
11-17-2008, 11:11 PM
This is one of those times where I take no glory in being right, but thanks for admitting it.

Tatonka
11-17-2008, 11:13 PM
We choked from the first play on, even if Lindell had hit that kick we didnt deserve to win this game.

i couldnt agree more.

i hope we lose the rest of the games all year and edwards gets beaten till he quits football.

lets go high draft pick!

thenry20
11-17-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm still a TE fan but he should've been pulled in the 2nd half when it was clear he wouldn't attempt to complete a pass more than 10 yards.

The game was lost when we didn't bother to gain more yardage to make that kick makable GOING INTO THE WIND!!!

Tatonka
11-17-2008, 11:15 PM
This is one of those times where I take no glory in being right, but thanks for admitting it.

you were right about everything negative you ever said about the bills OP.. i take back all the mean things i ever said about your negative attitude.

i am officially going to hate on the bills all the time too.. this loss was just too much to take.. i have cracked.

thenry20
11-17-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm still a TE fan but he should've been pulled in the 2nd half when it was clear he wouldn't attempt to complete a pass more than 10 yards.

The game was lost when we didn't bother to gain more yardage to make that kick makable GOING INTO THE WIND!!!