PDA

View Full Version : I would like to personally thank the ESPN MNF crew...

lordofgun
11-17-2008, 10:55 PM
...for exposing what an awful coaching staff we have. The whole nation just saw it and the ESPN guys did a great job of pointing out the ridiculous coaching decisions made by this pathetic staff.

I am officially done with this coaching staff.

The King
11-17-2008, 11:08 PM
That was a puss ass call to run the ball with the chance to win the game

PcA125
11-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Maybe I'm not a football expert... but I hate the idea of trying to run out the clock when you have a first down and a TO left when you are on the edge of fg range. I mean wtf. Call a few plays that arnt runs up the middle.

ScottLawrence
Edwards makes his best throw of the night.....After that we run the ball 3 straight times.

A pussy is the only way to describe Jauron....

BuffRanger
Just

doesn't

make

sense

....... ****!

Tatonka
11-17-2008, 11:10 PM
the coaching staff is awful.. but guess what.. they just extended.

trent edwards is to blame for this entire loss.. it is all his fault. the coaching staff couldnt run HALF of the offense.. because they couldnt throw the ball. **** edwards blew the ****ing game.

i hope he gets hit by a bus.

djjimkelly
11-17-2008, 11:10 PM
...for exposing what an awful coaching staff we have. The whole nation just saw it and the ESPN guys did a great job of pointing out the ridiculous coaching decisions made by this pathetic staff.

I am officially done with this coaching staff.

i tried to tell everyone last year.

3 runs from the 30 with 1 min left inexcusable.

i think that showed what faith they have in their QB choice

Tatonka
11-17-2008, 11:11 PM
lee evans had zero catches.. none.. thanks trent.

SmokeUpJohnny
11-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Why in the world would they run it 3 straight times to leave a 47 (?) yard kick against the wind for the lead?...bizarre.

Akhippo
11-17-2008, 11:15 PM
They pretty much summed up most all of our issues currently. They brought up
1. Trents reluctance to pull the trigger on throws.
2. Marshawns dancing and unwillingess to hit the holes.
3. The lines inability to stop 3-4 nose tackles.
4. The cushions we kept giving receivers. Luckily that only lasted one drive where they slanted us to death. I give credit for a change in philosophy with man up blitzes.
5. Then the descriptions of Jauron on the sideline.

I usually dont like listening to the announcers, but this was in some way theraputic. Someone not a week in week out fan of buffalo saw the same things.

AHHH.

So how do we end up last in a division without Brady, with a team that one one game last year, and with a team with a new QB and no real weapons when we are bringing back almost our whole team intact?

ScottLawrence
11-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Jauron....0-4 since the extension.

Historian
11-18-2008, 06:04 AM
Emotionless.

Jauron is an emotionless drone, who shouldn't be a Head Coach.

He got his shot because he was a position coach on a Super Bowl team, but at this level, he is clearly over his head.

They may not win again the rest of the year.

SabreEleven
11-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Does anybody in this organization even care any more?

DraftBoy
11-18-2008, 07:09 AM
Starts with the Front Office. Look for Russ Brandon to get axed this offseason.

Also the reason you run the ball three straight plays at the end is to get the perfect set up for your FG kicker. You dont throw the ball there when your QB has looked like **** all game. Trent had thrown 3 INT's and it easily could of been 5 or 6 had the Browns made other catches. You throw and you are asking for a turnover. Running was the correct call, its not playing scared, it playing smart. That was the only time (other than the 1st Q D) that the coaching staff deserved any kind of a defense.

Patti120
11-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Was Edwards Color blind last night?

Also, BB says that Hardy didn't touch the field in the 2nd 1/2 and he said that he wasn't injured... Strange..

Anyone know why?

The King
11-18-2008, 09:49 AM
Maybe a bad route caused the 2nd INT? Who knows.

Ebenezer
11-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Go find it...I called for DJ's head after the last Monday night game...my position still stands.

tat2dmike77
11-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Why in the world would they run it 3 straight times to leave a 47 (?) yard kick against the wind for the lead?...bizarre.

Because our coaching staff sucks