PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else on suicide watch?

BillsWin
11-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the club.

lynchisthepresent
11-17-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm in. I feel like my mother just died. I just cannot stand this stuff anymore.

BillsWin
11-17-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm in. I feel like my mother just died. I just cannot stand this stuff anymore.

Why do we root for a team year in and year out, when they constantly break our hearts?

lynchisthepresent
11-17-2008, 11:15 PM
That's a good question. I could not believe it when we ran the ball after Edwards made a great pass. Heck, throw it out to the backs and let them beat a guy one on one like they were all day. We all know this oline cannot block when the team needs it.

OpIv37
11-17-2008, 11:16 PM
What's the population of the Buffalo metro area and does the suicide hotline have enough lines to cover it?

cocamide
11-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Why do we root for a team year in and year out, when they constantly break our hearts?

I'm not sure if I can do it anymore. I'm seriously considering not watching football anymore. There's gotta be much better, more productive ways to spend my time.

don137
11-17-2008, 11:20 PM
That was truly unbelievable...From Trent having such a bad first half, to the conservative play calling in the last two minutes to the OL can't open a freakin running lane to Lindell choking when it counts most...The Bills did not play to win the game..Good teams play with confidence and the last two minutes the Bills proved they lack confidence and a desire to win.

Mr. Miyagi
11-17-2008, 11:26 PM
I don't know. I'm at a point where I have to be convinced to be a Bills fan.

I will NEVER root for those homo Patriots.
I won't root for anyone else in the AFC East.
No for God's sake I'm not a cheesehead.
GO FALCONS?

Borosai
11-17-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm not. I didn't expect them to win many of their remaining games, so I'm already used to the idea of another failed season. And yes, it is a failed season because this team is in an eternal state of rebuilding. Every season comes with false hope, fueled by a short winning streak (usually in the middle somewhere), and then they fall flat on their faces.

I'm not even close to suicidal, just really dissapointed at how this team manages to be so mediocre... if there were a Super Bowl for being ordinary, the Bills would make it every year.

5-1 --> 5-5 --> 7-9?

Antoni
11-18-2008, 12:07 AM
5-5 isn't exactly the end of the world. I remember the Jets were 3-3 and calling it a season and now they're in 1st. All you have to do is run the table. Unlikely, but possible.

jamze132
11-18-2008, 02:49 AM
5-5 isn't exactly the end of the world. I remember the Jets were 3-3 and calling it a season and now they're in 1st. All you have to do is run the table. Unlikely, but possible.
Jets have a hall of fame QB and a pro-bowl roster on both lines.

We have Trent Edwards who isn't exactly playing very inspired right now.

CuseJetsFan83
11-18-2008, 07:02 AM
Jets have a hall of fame QB and a pro-bowl roster on both lines.

We have Trent Edwards who isn't exactly playing very inspired right now.

plus i highly doubt it was the fans calling for the end of the season, it was the media and fairweather fans...

they are professionals for a reason, but i really think the bills need to get trent some help, he has NOT been anything close to the same player since his concussion against arizona

Tatonka
11-18-2008, 07:37 AM
I am not on suicide watch.. i am on homicide watch.. because i could honestly kill trent edwards right now.. run him over with my car..

i would actually rather have JP again for the rest of this season because at least JP isn't a huge pussy who is scared to throw the ball.

Patti120
11-18-2008, 07:39 AM
I'm not sure if I can do it anymore. I'm seriously considering not watching football anymore. There's gotta be much better, more productive ways to spend my time.

I'm with you on the more productive part but at the same time, downing as many beers as possible in order to numb the pain has got to be productive somehow!