PDA

View Full Version : A Message to Trent

PECKERWOOD
11-18-2008, 12:38 AM
If I were Dick Jauron or Gibril Hamdam, I think the best advice you could give to Trent is to not sweat it. I'm not sure if the concussion is the problem or if the problem is that Trent is making things out to be much more than they actually are in his mind. Resiliency is key, somebody needs to take him out tonight for a nice steak dinner and for multiple rounds at the bar. Football is just a game, that little bit right there is crucial. We over romanticize the sport in our minds and we make it out be much more than it actually is, IT'S JUST A GAME!! So what? You threw a couple picks, fans are pissed off at you, we lost the game and once again IT'S JUST A GAME! We need to get loose, I feel like our guys out there are being too tight and they're playing NOT to lose. We need to start taking alot more chances because the less chances you take, the more insecure and less confident you come off to me, the fans, the players, their players, our coaches and even the coaches on the other staff! If there any hot female Bills fans out there reading this, do the rest of us a favor and blow Trent because he really needs it right now. Also, Dick Jauron QUIT BEING A PUSSY DUDE! Your lack of confidence is destroying our football team, grow a pair and start calling plays to win.

tat2dmike77
11-18-2008, 01:22 AM
If I were Dick Jauron or Gibril Hamdam, I think the best advice you could give to Trent is to not sweat it. I'm not sure if the concussion is the problem or if the problem is that Trent is making things out to be much more than they actually are in his mind. Resiliency is key, somebody needs to take him out tonight for a nice steak dinner and for multiple rounds at the bar. Football is just a game, that little bit right there is crucial. We over romanticize the sport in our minds and we make it out be much more than it actually is, IT'S JUST A GAME!! So what? You threw a couple picks, fans are pissed off at you, we lost the game and once again IT'S JUST A GAME! We need to get loose, I feel like our guys out there are being too tight and they're playing NOT to lose. We need to start taking alot more chances because the less chances you take, the more insecure and less confident you come off to me, the fans, the players, their players, our coaches and even the coaches on the other staff! If there any hot female Bills fans out there reading this, do the rest of us a favor and blow Trent because he really needs it right now. Also, Dick Jauron QUIT BEING A PUSSY DUDE! Your lack of confidence is destroying our football team, grow a pair and start calling plays to win.

That sums it all up. We get 3 more years of this moron standing on the sidelines doing nothing. I say promote Bobby April to HC. Atleast he has a pair of BALLS and will yell at players and get the team ready to play.

Boomstick
11-18-2008, 02:13 AM
Fans seem to forget he's just a kid... middle of his second season. The kid is not a "bum"... he not "useless"... hes not any other negative adjective that impatient fans want to paste on his forehead... at least not yet. Let real time be the teller of his abilities. Sometimes it just seems people expect everything from a player (regardless of what position or who the player is) far too soon. 98% of players are developed, not instant. I just hope not everyone runs him out of town already.

I think, and certainly hope he gets past this and does well.

On a similar note, I noticed this... with this offense Lee is our QB's first read and they go through progressions... We need plays where Lee Evans is not the first read of a pass play. That would help this whole offense a ton as it could give him time to break free of the press zone double coverage at the right time in the QB reads.

jamze132
11-18-2008, 02:43 AM
For the record, the last person to throw 3 picks in the 1st quarter was Peyton Manning. I think he learned from his mistakes. Let's hope trent does because he looked scared ****less last night.