PDA

View Full Version : Can't win coaching scared.

Nighthawk
11-18-2008, 07:04 AM
If any of the doubters need any more proof that Dickey can't be successful in this league, well, I'm pretty sure you saw it last night. There is absolutely no way you can win in this league when you coach scared and Dickey has proven that his entire career. He is and always will be a below average HC in this league and he will never win on a consistent basis. Yes, Trent looked like ass last night, but this coach just is not good enough. I hope that there was an escape clause in that "extension" otherwise we are doomed to mediocre football for another 3 years. That extension may prove to be the downfall of the franchise in Buffalo.

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 07:06 AM
Anyone else having a problem looking at certain threads?

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 07:07 AM
There seems to have been a problem with the BillsZone.com - Buffalo Bills Fan Zone database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

PcA125
11-18-2008, 09:25 AM
yeah ive been having that same problem after every game this year. I just wait till the next day usually

PECKERWOOD
11-18-2008, 09:30 AM
yeah ive been having that same problem after every game this year. I just wait till the next day usually

It's probably a good thing, actually. Can you imagine how many ******ed threads would have been made, directly after the game? :phew:

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 09:32 AM
play not to lose is Dick's philosophy. It isn't even working against crappy teams.

Bockcity
11-18-2008, 09:32 AM
Fin fan here

I am still absolutely baffled as to why you guys even hired Jauron in the first place (let alone give him a 3 year extension). Didnt Wilson see how awful Jauron was in Chicago?? He only had one good season there.

Novacane
11-18-2008, 09:35 AM
He came cheap. That's all that matters to Ralph when it comes to coaches

Mad Bomber
11-18-2008, 09:35 AM
He always lets the other team dictate the flow of the game. He coaches reactively, instead of making the other team adust to us.

Mad Bomber
11-18-2008, 09:36 AM
play not to lose is Dick's philosophy. It isn't even working against crappy teams.
EXACTLY.

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 09:37 AM
EXACTLY.
Sorry. I meant PRAY not to lose!!