PDA

View Full Version : Time to get Vick off waivers next year

hdeep9213
11-18-2008, 07:40 AM
I know I will probably catch heat for mentioning this but i think the bills really need to go after Michael Vick in the off season...no one really wants him and if he comes out of jail in good shape i would much rather him than any QB on our roster...he is a playmaker while out QBs are ALL duds.....time to stop being conservative and take some risks on signing a star

Patti120
11-18-2008, 08:13 AM
Only if we can bring in his cousin as well and instead of having dog death fights, we'll have those two go at it to the death out in the parking lot before our first game next year.

OpIv37
11-18-2008, 08:14 AM
seriously, personal problems aside, did you ever WATCH Vick play QB? He's an amazing athlete but doesn't have the head to be an NFL QB.

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Na. KNowing our coaches, they won't know how to use a mobile qb. THey'll stick him in the pocket and make them look less mobile that Cassel.

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Na. KNowing our coaches, they won't know how to use a mobile qb. THey'll stick him in the pocket and make them look like a paraplegic compared to Cassel.

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Na. KNowing our coaches, they won't know how to use a mobile qb. THey'll stick him in the pocket and make them look like a paraplegic compared to Cassel.