PDA

View Full Version : For sale...

northernbillfan
11-18-2008, 08:20 AM
One Fandom.

This is a once in a lifetime offer so act fast.

I have a nice collection of Bills memorbilia amassed over the years that will come with this fandom. I have about 15 jerseys dating back to OJ.

As an added bonus I will throw in frustration, anger, despair, suicidal tendancies, hope, some mild joy, slight elation, and an elevated sense of "This could be the year"

JJamezz
11-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Awaiting the token 'don't let the door hit you in the...' comment..

I feel the same way NBF.. I think last night finally did me in.

The King
11-18-2008, 09:02 AM
I swear to god Ralph Wilson mustve been Hitler in his last life...

Oh wait.

trapezeus
11-18-2008, 09:35 AM
If I was your broker I'd say: You're selling at the trough, NBF.... Hang in there. It'll only get better.

If I was your friend I'd say: Run! there is no bottoming out for the Bills.

This team just tries your patience until you can't take it anymore. Truth is we'll watch every game. but we don't have to like what we see.

northernbillfan
11-18-2008, 09:41 AM
If I was your broker I'd say: You're selling at the trough, NBF.... Hang in there. It'll only get better.

If I was your friend I'd say: Run! there is no bottoming out for the Bills.

This team just tries your patience until you can't take it anymore. Truth is we'll watch every game. but we don't have to like what we see.My question is as imple one, "How much more of this crap will we endure as fans?"

That is what's most frustrating for me and I'm sure many others.

Mad Bomber
11-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Awaiting the token 'don't let the door hit you in the...' comment..

I feel the same way NBF.. I think last night finally did me in.
Looks like we won't be seeing many highlight videos for the foreseeable future.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 09:44 AM
My question is as imple one, "How much more of this crap will we endure as fans?"

That is what's most frustrating for me and I'm sure many others.
The Bills fans will continue to endure crap as long as Ralph Wilson is alive. The guy is a natural born loser and frankly he does not care a bit about whether the Bills win or lose, stay in Buffalo or go away when he's dead, etc......

Tatonka
11-18-2008, 09:50 AM
i think we should all just go root for the titans!

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 09:52 AM
i think we should all just go root for the titans!
I was at the Titans game vs. the Packers and that is a damn good franchise, amazing stadium, great fans, good environment.

Dujek
11-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Last night was a terrible performance, the last 4 weeks have just gone from bad to worse, and I can't see where the Bills have either the personnel or the coaching staff to actually turn things around.

I still expect them to win the next two games though.

billsfanone
11-18-2008, 10:17 AM
I stopped spending money on merchandise years ago.

The only donation I make to the Bills/NFL is the Sunday ticket.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 10:19 AM
I stopped spending money on merchandise years ago.

The only donation I make to the Bills/NFL is the Sunday ticket.
I stopped as of this year and will no longer be attending Bills games unless they are in the state of Texas.

PECKERWOOD
11-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Honestly, I watched the game last night and I saw the awful finish but I'm done with getting angry over us losing. I just flicked the off button on the tv and slept like a baby. My mentality is, every game we play, I expect us to lose. This mindset works better for me because there is only room for me to be pleasantly surprised.

trapezeus
11-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Honestly, I watched the game last night and I saw the awful finish but I'm done with getting angry over us losing. I just flicked the off button on the tv and slept like a baby. My mentality is, every game we play, I expect us to lose. This mindset works better for me because there is only room for me to be pleasantly surprised.

as did i. last year after the dallas loss, i stayed up til 4. this time, i didn't need to be talked off the ledge. i'm proud of myself.

northernbillfan
11-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Honestly, I watched the game last night and I saw the awful finish but I'm done with getting angry over us losing. I just flicked the off button on the tv and slept like a baby. My mentality is, every game we play, I expect us to lose. This mindset works better for me because there is only room for me to be pleasantly surprised.Thank you forthe Doctor Phil perspective.

tat2dmike77
11-18-2008, 10:22 AM
The Bills fans will continue to endure crap as long as Ralph Wilson is alive. The guy is a natural born loser and frankly he does not care a bit about whether the Bills win or lose, stay in Buffalo or go away when he's dead, etc......

He does care about something. And that something is money. Which is the reason he continues to hire bargain basement coaches. He wants his family to get as much money as they can out of this franchise. He doesn't care about us the fans he only cares about our money. I hope he dies soon. I have had it with this team. Jaruon is a loser and a bafoon.

tat2dmike77
11-18-2008, 10:23 AM
as did i. last year after the dallas loss, i stayed up til 4. this time, i didn't need to be talked off the ledge. i'm proud of myself.

I was up till 3 avoiding watching ESPN at all costs

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 10:24 AM
He does care about something. And that something is money. Which is the reason he continues to hire bargain basement coaches. He wants his family to get as much money as they can out of this franchise. He doesn't care about us the fans he only cares about our money. I hope he dies soon. I have had it with this team. Jaruon is a loser and a bafoon.
I know he doesn't care about the fans, which is why I no longer care about his team and refuse to spend another penny on them.

blackonyx89
11-18-2008, 10:24 AM
I swear to god Ralph Wilson mustve been Hitler in his last life...

Oh wait.

This team is snakebitten and cursed beyond belief! What's going in this city
why is there suck a dark cloud over it. They can't do anything right as far as winning a major title. There's a bad vibe that emanates form this city that many Bills fans can't and won't understand.

northernbillfan
11-18-2008, 12:01 PM
This team is snakebitten and cursed beyond belief! What's going in this city
why is there suck a dark cloud over it. They can't do anything right as far as winning a major title. There's a bad vibe that emanates form this city that many Bills fans can't and won't understand.At least we can take solice in the fact that we are not Chiefs or Bengals fans.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 12:03 PM
At least we can take solice in the fact that we are not Chiefs or Bengals fans.
The Chiefs are heading in the right direction right now.