PDA

View Full Version : Leodis Played his best game as a Bill!!

bigbub2352
11-18-2008, 09:42 AM
I was the biggest hater of Leodis, but i will gladly say that we played his best game as a Bill yesterday and was our biggest bright spot and showed us glimpses of what the rest of the draft experts saw

I am not ready to say i think he is gonna be awesome but i will say he sure shut me up Finally

hydro
11-18-2008, 09:43 AM
:bf1: Thank you for maning up! Lets hope he keeps it up and keeps getting better.

Mad Bomber
11-18-2008, 09:44 AM
He was one of the few bright spots out there. That kick return was awesome, and gave me a ray of hope - which of course was crushed, as usual.

bigbub2352
11-18-2008, 09:53 AM
He was not hesitating and played blanket coverage, i hope this is a glimpse for things to come

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 09:58 AM
time to let our players play and stop babying them. Stop being conservative with them. No reason is hell how guys like Royal and other wr's are playing better than Hardy. Seems like every player we drafted is underperforming compared to other players that were drafted in later rounds.

bigbub2352
11-18-2008, 10:01 AM
time to let our players play and stop babying them. Stop being conservative with them. No reason is hell how guys like Royal and other wr's are playing better than Hardy. Seems like every player we drafted is underperforming compared to other players that were drafted in later rounds.
Steve Johnson besides his drop played great, was running strong routes, and was open a few times that Trent missed, but Evans not getting a ball thrown to him and Hardy being benched is frightening

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Steve Johnson besides his drop played great, was running strong routes, and was open a few times that Trent missed, but Evans not getting a ball thrown to him and Hardy being benched is frightening

Steve Johnson is still underperforming because our OC's philosophy is dink the ball . If we can grab a coach that plays to win, Steve will even be a better wr.

bigbub2352
11-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Steve Johnson is still underperforming because our OC's philosophy is dink the ball . If we can grab a coach that plays to win, Steve will even be a better wr.

100% agree, u can add a few names to that list as well, but we need better coaching for sure in all aspects, as well as FO personel

billsfanone
11-18-2008, 10:08 AM
I here to eat some Leodis hatin' crow as well.

DBrown77
11-18-2008, 10:08 AM
i am hoping steve johnson can become a posession receiver like reed