• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Time to say goodbye to DC Perry Ferwell

Since we are stuck with Juron for at least another year or 2, the 1st thing he has to do is get himself a new D Cordinator, otherwise he wil get fired sooner then later....

Our scheme sucks, I've never liked it because we see the same crap year after year.

Bend don't break D Backfiled, 4 - 3 alingment that forces DE's to drop into coverage. You need a LB to cover routes from RB's in pass routes.

A D that always gives up big chunks of yards at the most ill concieved times.

Our DB's are always playing 10 yards off most WR's. that's scheme and it isn't working, and hasn't worked.

Bottom line is the Bills D will and has always looked stupid against better then average QB's... and it sure doesn't create much clutch pressure or the clutch turnover unless we are playing a sub .500 team, but even teams like Cleveland look good against our D.

Sure our D has moments, but I live in fear with this D because I do not believe they can stop anyone when they realy have to in games that make the difference between a playoff team and what we've had to endure for the last decade.

Perry must go and we need to switch back to a 3-4 alignment and stop pretending we can make the 4-3 work when almost every team in the league doesn't use it.

• DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Time to say goodbye to DC Perry Ferwell

Our D played incredible well last night, what game were you watching?

Good blitz scheme, good run D, and great pass coverage all night.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy

flush the whole staff. the D is inconsistant at best.

the O is a joke.

and the overall strategy of this organization is a mockery

Comment

• ddaryl
        • Jan 2005

Cleveland scored 30 points how was that good. No turnovers how is that good?

79 yard TD run how was that good ?

How come there are always wide open WR's and our DB's play 5 yd+ cushion most of te time... how is that good ?

Sure we had moments but when Kelsay is trying to cover a RB in pass routes that is not good.

I HATE OUR D and what have we've seen the last 4 weeks .... The Bills have not been nothing but average on D, and this has gone on the entire time Perry has been our DC

Obviously I watched a different game then you, I saw a D give up 30 points, and ill timed big plays. I've seen it alot over the last few years and I'm tired of it.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

They gave up 30 points true.

Of course that is not too bad when you consider the offense gave the ball over 4 times.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• billsfanone
            Majored in Home Economics
            • Sep 2008

The d didn't play perfectly, but well enough to keep the team in the game despite the O giving the ball up 4 times.

They need to blitz more often. When they did, they were in Quinn's face (besides the Corner whiff).

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Excellent display of sarcasm, couldn't agree more.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

He'll be here next year, he comes too cheap for Wilson to let him go.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                  Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                  flush the whole staff. the D is inconsistant at best.

the O is a joke.

and the overall strategy of this organization is a mockery
                  WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

As long as penny pintcher wilson owns this team we will continue to get the Mike Mularkys and Perry Fewells of the NFL. The guy wants to continue to hire bargain basement coaches. So even if these fools were fired anthor set of fools would be brought in.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    • Jan 2005

Seriously what has Perry's D's really done since he has been the Bills DC...

Bend don't break, and any decent QB / OC has exploited our D regulalry.

The Bills will NEVER defeat the Patriots with or without Brady with Perry as our DC.. he hasn't yet. Why because Brady continually masicures our bend don't break scheme, and NE copachinfg can easily make Perry look stupid and they have. We haven't beat NE in 5 years.

Also quality teams have eliminated our Blitz schemes. SO what we had a tad bit of success blitzing against a weak Cleveland team... How was our blitz sachemes against Miami, NYJ, and NE.... they sucked.

Why do we leave so many WR's completely wide open with a 5 yd cush ?

Perrry's D's are anythingn but playoff worthy. If the Bills made the playoffs our D would look lost against playoff teams....

How many teams above .500 have the Bills D handled over Perry's career ? How many Playoff teams has Perry's D's handled well ????

I don;t know the answer, but I would bet not to well on average... that's a tell tale sign...

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

What do you guys expect Perry to do? When you turn the ball over as much as our offense did last night, you're going to lose the game. Furthermore, it seems like the only capable pass rushers we have are: Kawika Mitchell and Marcus Stroud. I'm not sure that you can run a good defense consistently without a consistent pass rush, SCHOBEL GET YOUR WHITE ASS BACK ON THE FIELD!! In conclusion, we have a turkey as our OC and HC and in return it's making Perry look bad as a result.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by oceros
                        The d didn't play perfectly, but well enough to keep the team in the game despite the O giving the ball up 4 times.

They need to blitz more often. When they did, they were in Quinn's face (besides the Corner whiff).

I thought we blitzed just the right amount. When brady started to heat up he hit Winslow and Edwards(2x) when we were bringing a LB on a blitz and he exploited it. There is a fine balance to blitzing and coverage and I think we saw that last night.
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Correction... most of the night. As always, they gave up long drives when it counted the most.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
                            Correction... most of the night. As always, they gave up long drives when it counted the most.

You are out there as long as they were, its bound to happen.
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• RockStar36
                              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                              • Sep 2004

When the offense can turn the ball over four times and still be in a position to take the lead with under a minute remaining in the game says a lot about the defense. I was pleased with the defense last night.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X