PDA

View Full Version : Looks like we're heading to 6-10. The Bills are on the clock!

blackonyx89
11-18-2008, 10:11 AM
They need an impact player big time! If you had to trade up, do it. NO MORE ROOKIE QBS!!!! Get the best Black or Samoan dominant DE or WR in here, NOW!!!

hydro
11-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Get the best Black DE or WR in here

Another instance of bringing up race when it is unneccesary. Even at a position that we have no white guys playing? Could you be a little more ignorant?

blackonyx89
11-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Another instance of bringing up race when it is unneccesary. Even at a position that we have no white guys playing? Could you be a little more ignorant?

I don't care! We're SOFT! defensively.

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 10:16 AM
They need an impact player big time! If you had to trade up, do it. NO MORE ROOKIE QBS!!!! Get the best Black or Samoan dominant DE or WR in here, NOW!!!
OUr coaches like to control the qb's and play in the pocket etc.etc. instead of devicing plays that maximizes their strengths and abilities. This si why they won't grab a seasoned vet.

I think we should bring back Flutie out of retirement. When he doesn't like the coaches playcalling, he goes out and runs it himself. Bootlegs or broken plays all day is better than this predictable O.

It's easy as ABC that when your running game is doing well, you run a play action and get Evans involved. Instead they run,run,run. JP would've gotten Lee the ball for sure.

trapezeus
11-18-2008, 10:18 AM
where are you coming up with that 1 win? we just lost to cleveland. at home.

ublinkwescore
11-18-2008, 11:40 AM
I want nothing but offensive linemen all 7 rounds the best OL available each round.

End of subject.

DraftBoy
11-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Three names:
TE Jermaine Gresham
LB Aaron Curry
DE Greg Hardy

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Still some time to figure out what the Bills biggest needs are for next year. As of right now I'd rank it...

1) DE
2) QB
3) TE
4) DE
5) S
6) RB

by the end of the year hopefully its...

1) DE
2) TE
3) DE
4) S
5) QB
6) RB

blackonyx89
11-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Still some time to figure out what the Bills biggest needs are for next year. As of right now I'd rank it...

1) DE
2) QB
3) TE
4) DE
5) S
6) RB

by the end of the year hopefully its...

1) DE
2) TE
3) DE
4) S
5) QB
6) RB

Too bad we can't a new owner who wants to win! Can we trade Ralph?

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 11:50 AM
You really are one of the most racially driven people I've ever encountered.

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Too bad we can't a new owner who wants to win! Can we trade Ralph?

Ralph wants to win.

It's not his fault the players don't perform.

blackonyx89
11-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Ralph wants to win.

Then get better players and a better coach Ralph! DUUUHHH!!!!

:clump:

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Ralph wants to win.

:roflmao:

blackonyx89
11-18-2008, 11:59 AM

That's how I feel above. :D:

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 12:00 PM

Is it Ralph's fault Edwards threw 3 INTs?
Is it Ralph's fault the overrated Schobel has been out for 6 games?
Is it Ralph's fault Dick doesn't know how to call a challenge?
Is it Ralph's fault JP Losman was a bust?
Is it Ralph's fault Mike Williams was a bust?
Is it Ralph's fault the 0-line doesn't open many holes?

Ralph wants to win.

The players need to start performing.

How many Super Star players have the Bills drafted the past 10 years? 1, maybe 2?

Is it Jerry Jones fault the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 1996?

blackonyx89
11-18-2008, 12:02 PM

Ralph wants to win.

How many Super Star players have the Bills drafted the past 10 years? 1, maybe 2?

Like I said, bums and underachievers.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 12:02 PM

Ralph wants to win.

The fish rots from the head down, until he goes after a real HC the Cowboys won't be a true contender.

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 12:03 PM
The fish rots from the head down, until he goes after a real HC the Cowboys won't be a true contender.

I'd trade you Dick for Wade.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I'd trade you Dick for Wade.
I'll pass, sadly I'd rather have Wade than Richard.

blackonyx89
11-18-2008, 12:05 PM
The fish rots from the head down, until he goes after a real HC the Cowboys won't be a true contender.\

You hit the nail right on the head. All of these Bills fans can write 10 pages of what's wrong with the team, but when it's all said and done. RALPH WILSON has used the Bills fans all these years and is not committed to win it all and yes, this goes back to the Super Run!!!

X-Era
11-18-2008, 12:08 PM

I will overlook the blatantly stupid race part of this.....

So, we lost last night, mainly due to the QB but we shouldnt get a new QB?

And we expect to be better?

RockStar36
11-18-2008, 12:09 PM

Ralph wants to win.

Yes to above bolded parts.

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Yes to above bolded parts.

Must have been Ralph's fault that Lindell missed the FG.

Must have been Ralph's fault Norwood did too.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 12:13 PM

He should have made sure that there was a better kicker on the team.

RockStar36
11-18-2008, 12:17 PM

Last time I checked Ralph is in charge of hiring the general manager and also the head coach. Until he cares enough to spend the money and bring in real people at both spots, things will continue to be the same. So indirectly Ralph is responsible for the draft busts and the bad coaching decisions.

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 12:18 PM
He should have made sure that there was a better kicker on the team.

:lol:

Yeah, because in the history of the NFL there has been kickers who have never missed a kick.

Wasn't Norwood an All-Pro that year? Not that making the Pro-Bowl really means anything.

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Last time I checked Ralph is in charge of hiring the general manager and also the head coach. Until he cares enough to spend the money and bring in real people at both spots, things will continue to be the same. So indirectly Ralph is responsible for the draft busts and the bad coaching decisions.

Tom Donahoe was considered a genius and many Bills fans loved the hire.
Many Bills fans wanted Mike Williams/JP Losman/Donte Whitner..etc

I don't blame Ralph. I blame the poor drafting.

RockStar36
11-18-2008, 12:42 PM

Poor drafting points to poor front office which points to poor ownership.

This team is going on it's tenth straight year without the playoffs. How is that acceptable to you? There is one coach out there (whether he wants to come back if debatable) that would solve this problem but Ralph will never think about shelling out the money for him.

Look how quick the Dolphins turned things around by adding Parcells to the FO. Do you think Ralph would ever make a move like that?

bluerosekiller
11-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Great points Rock Star.

Ralph's cheapness can be blamed for his giving the whoafully unqualified Brandon the GM job. Which, in turn, resulted in the whole Jason Peters fiasco this summer, which resulted in said player coming in at the last minute,out of shape & being a liability rather than an asset this season. Which has resulted in s hitty o line play which has certainly contributed to whatever the hell is wrong with Edwards.

It ALL trickles down.

And that's not even getting into old man Ralph's low cost coaching choices!

Mr. Pink
11-18-2008, 01:13 PM
With the 12th overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select C Alex Mack.

eyedog
11-18-2008, 01:37 PM
With the 12th pick the buffalo bills select defensive back from {pick any sunbelt Conference team}.

I think we need another d-back from some little school. It makes the scouting dept. look really smart because they can uncover these hidden gems that nobody else can find. And no it doesn't matter that the O & D lines both suck.

Lets have a little group discussion between Russ, Tom, and Dickless. I'm sure they will find the right guy.

tat2dmike77
11-18-2008, 01:38 PM
7-9 maybe 8-8 but that is being optimistic which is hard at this point

tat2dmike77
11-18-2008, 01:39 PM

I never cared for any of those names from the start.

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 02:46 PM
This team is going on it's tenth straight year without the playoffs. How is that acceptable to you?

Never said it was.

I don't blame the owner though.

I blame the GM and players.

Cleve
11-18-2008, 03:50 PM
I don't care! We're SOFT! defensively.

I honestly think the Bills are far weaker offensively than defensively.

However, even if your statement is true, what does the player's RACE have to do with improving the defense? QUALITY players, regardless of race, are the key to improving a team.

jimbohastle51
11-18-2008, 04:10 PM
weather you guys like it our not trent is going to be the guy the rest of this year and next. he threw 3 picks in the first quarter (well 2 were his fault) but he bounced back. and just cause he checked down alot doesnt mean anything, that could have been the coaches trying to build his confidence up. all i know is in the 4th quarter he fired a pass to royal to put us in field goal range in coverage on time. the kid has massive potential and he will be a great qb. he has 2 weak D's to play against the next 2 weeks, hopefully he bounces back nicely. cant say anything about our O Line this week either because trent had all the time and no sacks against cleveland and lynch broke 100 yards so they did there job, also that was the first time all 5 starters were together in the past 4 weeks as well. in the draft we need a playmaking tight end and an outside Linebacker. DE is a priority but unless they cut shoebel or kesay it isnt happening in the first or second round. they just drafted ellis in the 3rd and there has too be some steep salary cap ramifications for cutting shoebel or kelsay they both have pretty big contracts.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 05:42 PM
Never said it was.

I don't blame the owner though.

I blame the GM and players.
Your logic is flawed; the owner hires the GM, the GM hires the players. The fish rots from the head down, if the team blows it's because of Wilson and his mistakes.

Nighthawk
11-18-2008, 05:46 PM

It's unbelievable that anybody can argue this fact. Nice post!