PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially on the Opi bandwagon

Forward_Lateral
11-18-2008, 11:13 AM
The Bills fooled me for the last time. Optimism can suck my white ass.

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm close and will definitely be there if we miss the playoffs.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 11:16 AM
I don't know if it's a matter of "if" anymore.

tat2dmike77
11-18-2008, 11:16 AM
I have been there since last sunday when we got embaressed by the Pats. I had one foot on the wagon after the NYJ game.

tat2dmike77
11-18-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm close and will definitely be there when we miss the playoffs.

FIXED

PECKERWOOD
11-18-2008, 11:18 AM
:rofl:

We need to sacrifice a little one to ensure a Bills trip to the playoffs. Which one of you diehards is going to offer up their child?

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 11:20 AM
:rofl:

We need to sacrifice a little one to ensure a Bills trip to the playoffs. Which one of you diehards is going to offer up their child?
I say we make HH the sacrificial lamb

billsfanone
11-18-2008, 11:22 AM
OP was right all along.

PECKERWOOD
11-18-2008, 11:24 AM
I say we make HH the sacrificial lamb

If that doesn't work, I'm willing to make a trip to Petco and try something out. I'll buy the first sacrificial bunny if you cover the next!

gr8slayer
OP was right all along.
Op is generally right and is more football savvy than most people give him credit for.

patmoran2006
I broke off from OP this year and tried the more homer approach.

it doesnt work.. in fact, watching games like this just pisses me off even more. I liked it better when I expected us to lose all the time.

Typ0
11-18-2008, 11:30 AM

you can't honestly think this team has any chance at making the playoffs can you? We just lost on monday night football, at home, to a horrible, horrible football team. No way is this team going to the playoffs.

Historian
11-18-2008, 11:32 AM
you can't honestly think this team has any chance at making the playoffs can you? We just lost on monday night football, at home, to a horrible, horrible football team. No way is this team going to the playoffs.

They may not win another game all year.

hydro
11-18-2008, 11:33 AM
I was inching toward it after the Jets loss. I am fully on board now. You better invest in a bigger pessimistic bandwagon Opi :ill:

Typ0
11-18-2008, 11:34 AM
They may not win another game all year.

the saddest thing is if TE played well every week we might be undefeated.

OpIv37
11-18-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm not against optimism when there's a reason for it.

It's just that it's been a long time since this team has given us a reason for it.

I hate to say it, but if I were a Dolphins fan right now, I'd be optimistic. The team is far better than last year, and even if they tank the rest of this season, they have some good young talent to build on.

Meanwhile, the Bills just pull the same **** they always do: bad choices in FA, mediocre production from first and second round draft picks, relying too much on cheap, inexperienced players and going bargain basement on coaches.

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 11:53 AM
It's not likely well make it but I can only hope.

raphael120
11-18-2008, 12:05 PM
It's getting to the point where I expect losses like last night. Why should we expect anything different from a team who has embarrassed themselves time after time on the national stage. I'm not surprised at all.

billogic99
11-18-2008, 12:48 PM
I have no problem with being optimistic and I sure as heck don't want to discourage it, but when you see the Bills struggle against the Raiders, Rams and Seahawks. When you see the Bills lose three games in a row against division rivals, when you see no wins aginst winning teams. I just don't see how fans can get upset if you point this out and are skeptical to join the bandwagon.

I saw Op get trashed for nothing more than an honest view of the team. It may hurt to read it, but it was honest. Guaranteed if the Bills start winning agian and Op expresses caution, he will be trashed again, mark my words. The sad part is you know damn well if Op could trade being right for a playoff win he'd do it in a heartbeat. Somehow that gets lost.

Nighthawk
11-18-2008, 12:50 PM
We can all be optimistic again when we have a new owner, a new coach and a winning attitude. Until then, it's hard to get excited about anything this organization does.