PDA

View Full Version : Well....

hydro
11-18-2008, 11:30 AM
There is always the sabres right? Another year and another autumn of the Bills bandwagon emptying and the Sabres move to the spot light.
Go :gosabres:

RockStar36
11-18-2008, 11:33 AM
If only they didn't stink the place up this weekend :ill:

hydro
11-18-2008, 11:35 AM
If only they didn't stink the place up this weekend :ill:
The sabres have a lot on their plates. If they stink it up this year they could be included with the Bills as the reason why suicides in WNY increase :(

RockStar36
11-18-2008, 11:36 AM
They will still make the playoffs but Lalime worries me. He was supposed to be the reliable backup goalie and he has sucked big time in the last two games. I'm glad my details are fuzzy on the Columbus game or I'd be even more upset.

hydro
11-18-2008, 11:38 AM
They will still make the playoffs but Lalime worries me. He was supposed to be the reliable backup goalie and he has sucked big time in the last two games. I'm glad my details are fuzzy on the Columbus game or I'd be even more upset.

Yeah right now Lalime is looking Teeboesqe. Hopefully he shakes that off and gives us a reason not to be dissapointed when his is called to start.

Nighthawk
11-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Yeah right now Lalime is looking Teeboesqe. Hopefully he shakes that off and gives us a reason not to be dissapointed when his is called to start.

I agree. I did state that he wasn't much better then Thibault when he signed, but was criticized for being negative.

ZacGriffi~82
11-18-2008, 06:17 PM
It's called knowing your goalie. Lalime has historically been awful coming off of 3+ games of rest.

rbochan
11-19-2008, 08:13 AM

He needs to be played more than every 18 days or so. Simple as that. With this month's fubar'd schedule, he should be played about once a week.