PDA

View Full Version : "The Bills have become largely irrelavent in today's NFL"

Yasgur's Farm
11-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Isn't that what one of the announcers said last night?

Unfortunately, I can't argue with him.

What a sad, sad day... RALPH... SELL THE TEAM!! I know you own them... But the rest of us have so much emotion and dedication invested. That's more than we can actually say about you. So cash in your chips and move along.

superbills
11-18-2008, 11:48 AM
I took notice at that comment too. It was Kornheiser that said it and, unfortunately, he's got a point. Jimbo looked poised and ready to make this team his (well, his and about 40 other rich dudes). Ralph, save yourself the grief and pass the torch. This is getting us nowhere.

OpIv37
11-18-2008, 11:59 AM
I used to get pissed at the people who made comments like this.

Now I get pissed at the organization for giving people a reason to make comments like this.

Mad Bomber
11-18-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm not a fan of Tony Kornholer, but he made a valid point. This is an organization that has not made a commitment to fielding a competitive team. Ten years without a playoff appearance, and little chance of getting there in the foreseeable future, makes a team irrelevant.

I have pretty much given up on this season; I'll watch the games, but won't live or die by them like I usually do. With this organization, I'm wondering just how long it will be before we even sniff the playoffs, let alone win a SB.

Yasgur's Farm
11-18-2008, 12:07 PM
I took notice at that comment too. It was Kornheiser that said it and, unfortunately, he's got a point. Jimbo looked poised and ready to make this team his (well, his and about 40 other rich dudes). Ralph, save yourself the grief and pass the torch. This is getting us nowhere.Did you happen to catch Jimbo getting in Dick's ear? It seemed to me he looked more like a GM or owner having a word with his coach... Maybe there's something in the works!!!

Yasgur's Farm
11-18-2008, 12:08 PM
I used to get pissed at the people who made comments like this.

Now I get pissed at the organization for giving people a reason to make comments like this.You're right... There's no valid argument.

TacklingDummy
11-18-2008, 12:09 PM
What a sad, sad day... RALPH... SELL THE TEAM!! I know you own them... But the rest of us have so much emotion and dedication invested. That's more than we can actually say about you. So cash in your chips and move along.

Ralph has more emotion and dedication invested into the Bills than most Bills fans.

Infact I'd say that Ralph has more invested in the Bills than every fan in the stadium combined.

Do you think he not as frustrated as the rest of us?

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 12:11 PM
The Bills have become insignificant and it's all on Wilson. Like I said before, the more the Bills lose the easier it's going to be for the NFL to approve of someone moving the team.

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 12:12 PM
Do you think he not as frustrated as the rest of us?na. his bank account makes him sleep better than the rest of us.

trapezeus
11-18-2008, 12:14 PM
Did you happen to catch Jimbo getting in Dick's ear? It seemed to me he looked more like a GM or owner having a word with his coach... Maybe there's something in the works!!!

noticed this as well. i put it in this week's article.

it's one thing to have guests on the sidelines like former players, but they usually stand between the goalline and the 20 and stay away from teh team. jimbo was like 2 feet away from taking the headset. he looked pissed at the 3 straight runs to end the game.

raphael120
11-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Random guy at football game "HEY BUFFALO GUY!! YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!! HAAAAA"

rooting for this team is like having to admit you're banging a 400 pound chic with a mustache for 8 years, no good way to defend yourself.