PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Still in Favor of promoting from within???

bigbub2352
11-18-2008, 12:31 PM
The Biggest problem today and yesterday is the fact that we promoted fomr within and u cant do that when the people you are promoted contributed to us being bad in the past Lets break it down shall we!!

Offensive Cordinator- Turk Schonert- was allowed to leave after being QB coach here before, then resigned to the same duties under DJ, he contributed to failed development of 1st rounf prospect JP also had a say in Fairchilds 30th ranked offense, What do the Bills Do promote him to offensive cordinator hmmmmm...

Offensive Quality control/ QB Coach- AVP- now he is a fan favorite, but what has he done here other than fail at developing QBs and contributing to an awful offense last year Bills answer promote him to QB coach hmmm....

Offensive Line Coach Sean Kugler- Our offensive line has been down right awful and if it wasnt for Lynch would be a laughing stock of the league, McNally also had a shotty offensive line his entire time here and did develop Peters his only claim to fame while coach here, so we look at the struggles our offensive line has had under McNally and what do the Bills do promote his assistant who shares same philosphies as McNally to continue to coach our now awful affensive line hmmmm....

Now to the Front Office Russ Brandon- No Experiance at all in drafting, scouting, contract negoitiating, Free Agent signing, pretty much no experiance at all in running a franchise, Oh but wait awesome at Marketing so we promote him to GM, instead of going after a proven GM, or at least someone who has a football background not someone who started there career as head of Marketing for the Bisons hmmm... his first year has been great so far good first draft, good over paying for Evans.....

Head of college scouting Tom Modrak- are we the only team in the NFL who doesnt let people go for doing a poor job, This was TOm Donhoue top guy contributed to all the poor drafting of the last decade, and contrubuted to the poor product on the feild, What does the Bills do promote him to Head of College scouting after he hit on so many 1st rounders hmmm... bust JP, bust Mike Williams, bust McCargo, Bust bust bust

Head of pro player personnel ROn Guy, the fact he still has a job is a joke, name one player this guy has signed that was lights out for us besides TKO for 2 yrs? Go ahead name one? argue Fletcher and he was average at best, yet we promote him after Marv steps down hmmm

Anyone wondering my philosphy need only to look at our record the last decade and how we have had 1 winning season

We hire a HC in DJ with a losing record by alot, seriously
Fewell had a good game plan yesterday but when it mattered most was outcoached again 31st ranked d 2 yrs ago, and 30th last yr and he has a job??
DJ gets an EXT and never had a winning season here or took us to the playoffs my god never heard of that in my 30 yrs on the planet
Please discuss

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 12:35 PM
the pats do it very well.

Typ0
11-18-2008, 12:36 PM
this is just a homer organization.

bigbub2352
11-18-2008, 12:49 PM
We r not the Pats, we got the worst FO and Coaching Staff i have seen here since Greg Williams and Mike mularky maybe it all bowls down to ralphy

justasportsfan
11-18-2008, 01:22 PM
We r not the Pats, we got the worst FO and Coaching Staff i have seen here since Greg Williams and Mike mularky maybe it all bowls down to ralphy
so its not really about hiring from within but chosing the right person whether it's from wthin or from the outside.