PDA

View Full Version : Gee I wonder if Romeo called Bellichick.

mchurchfie
11-18-2008, 01:22 PM
I wonder if he called him and got the book on Edwards before the game. The defensive secondary coverage sure looked alot like the week before. That second interception was a very similar one to the week before when Edwards tried to go to Evans and he threw it behind him. Our coaching staff has no answers for that kind of defense. I think Turk needs to get out of the passing mode a little more like he finally did last night after it was too late.

Typ0
11-18-2008, 01:27 PM
the throws were bad church. they either shouldn't have been thrown or were thrown behind the player.

tat2dmike77
11-18-2008, 01:28 PM
I wonder if he called him and got the book on Edwards before the game. The defensive secondary coverage sure looked alot like the week before. That second interception was a very similar one to the week before when Edwards tried to go to Evans and he threw it behind him. Our coaching staff has no answers for that kind of defense. I think Turk needs to get out of the passing mode a little more like he finally did last night after it was too late.

No it's called coaching something this team has not had since Levy was on the sidelines as the HC.

Mr. Pink
11-18-2008, 01:29 PM
That pathetic attempt you saw by the Browns on defensive is what they do every week. It was nothing new or different.

Soft coverages. No pressure. Gashed by the run.

Shaun Rogers can't do everything by himself, but he tries.

madness
11-18-2008, 04:23 PM
That pathetic attempt you saw by the Browns on defensive is what they do every week. It was nothing new or different.

Soft coverages. No pressure. Gashed by the run.

Shaun Rogers can't do everything by himself, but he tries.

He definitely does try. I thought the man was going to drop dead from exhaustion on the sidelines.