PDA

View Full Version : Devin's Week 11 Rankings

shelby
11-18-2008, 02:47 PM
I’m just going to get to the rankings this week. I have nothing to say about the Bills ,and that is most likely where this opening would lead to. Luckily, one of my football teams is showing some signs of competency when it counts.

1. Tennessee Titans (1): According to my mathematical formula, the Titans are currently ahead of the Giants by the slimmest of margins. The Titans are due for a loss, but hopefully not this week against the Jets.

2. New York Giants (2): The Giants are one of the strongest defending champs that I can remember in recent history. If they keep playing this way, they will most definitely be in their second straight Super Bowl.

3. Carolina Panthers (3): It was ugly once again, but a win is a win. These are the games they must win, because the division games will be much harder down the stretch.

4. Pittsburgh Steelers (4): It was a tough win, but a good win for Pittsburgh. If the offense can get going, they will be very dangerous come playoff time. That defense is something to fear.

5. New York Jets (9): The Jets got a huge win on the road against New England last week. They are starting to get hot at the right time. Thomas Jones will be huge down the stretch for these guys. I’m still not sure why the Bears gave him up so easily.

click here (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/11/18/week_11_power_rankings.php) to see how far the Bills have fallen...:poop:

The King
11-18-2008, 03:46 PM
I disagree about Evans being that open on that play. Edwards was running right, as Evans got more and more open. Even if Trent saw him that throw would be nearly impossible to make. Diagonally accross field wouldve given the DB plenty of time to see it.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 04:06 PM
How you still have Tampa ahead of Dallas is beyond me; but overall good rankings. You're getting better at this every week.