PDA

View Full Version : I am surprised at you guys

Wally The Barber
11-19-2008, 09:00 AM
I have not been here that much this season but I thought I would check in for some positive encouragement.

I think I made a mistake.(lol)

THE SLAMMER

SABURZFAN
11-19-2008, 09:02 AM
I have not been here that much this season but I thought I would check in for some positive encouragement.

THE SLAMMER

have a beer. :beers:

hydro
11-19-2008, 09:08 AM

THE SLAMMER

How are you still sane? Or are you? After being continually kicked in the sack by the Bills.

Wally The Barber
11-19-2008, 09:15 AM
How are you still sane? Or are you? After being continually kicked in the sack by the Bills.

I never give up because things can change every week in the NFL.

Buffalo still has a shot and I am not hoping on the Doom and Gloom wagon just yet!

OpIv37
11-19-2008, 10:37 AM
I never give up because things can change every week in the NFL.

Buffalo still has a shot and I am not hoping on the Doom and Gloom wagon just yet!

posts like this always surprise me.

Before the season starts, I'm not surprised that a lot of people argue with my pessimism and want to keep their hopes up. Even when we were 5-2 then 5-3, I can see why most people on here remained positive.

But this isn't people making predictions anymore. This isn't people pointing out bad stats and flaws after a win. It isn't just people complaining. This is actually losing. We lost 4 straight. We're 0-3 in the division.

Even most of the people who were positive through the off-season and remained positive through the first couple losses are now down on the team, with good reason.

Yet, a few people always hold out. A few people cling to that desperate thread of a chance and accuse others of "doom and gloom." It's not the posters on this board spreading doom and gloom- it's the results on the field.