PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View

northernbillfan
11-19-2008, 10:03 AM
This week's rant from Kevin includes an admission of an addiction we all suffer from and that's being a Bills fan. Here's step one in his 12 step program, admission.

First question I have to ask you is, “Did you think you’d feel better if Lindell made that FG?” We’ll come back to that point in the Extras. I do want to admit a few things to you first. This article is going to be known as “The Article of Admission”. AA, if you will. Imagine the irony that Bills fans end up at AA after that game.

First, I did not wear a jersey for this game. What was the point? This was the first time in about 8 years that I didn’t wear one. That speaks scores of how low the expectations have come. I normally fold it one way after a win and another one after a loss. I figured, why even take it out and refold it. Just keep it in the lost fold.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/11/19/one_fans_view_hello_im_kevin_and_im_a_bills_fan.php)

DraftBoy
11-19-2008, 10:50 AM
Awesome Article!

But yet again, the story was with Edwards not being accurate, not seeing the field properly, and turning over the ball. With the sky cam, you could see receivers open. You could see him pull the Bledsoe double pat of the ball waiting seconds too long before throwing. He had the Losman pitter patter feet. He had the Rob Johnson tendency to hold on to the ball too long. He almost let the half expire without getting the field goal. He channeled every awful Bills QB even though the Best one was standing right there on the sidelines.

DEAD ON! :bf1:

"Hello, Im Matt, and Im also a Bills fan..."

Lone Stranger
11-19-2008, 10:53 AM
A lot of good points. I would let the auto companies go into banruptcy reorganization. They have to get their costs down.

OpIv37
11-19-2008, 11:10 AM
I don't think anyone was doubting that the Bills used the "sugar rush." I distinctly remember them using it last year, especially against Dallas.

I think the debate was because no one else ever heard it called the "sugar rush". They called it the "creep" defense last year.

northernbillfan
11-19-2008, 11:17 AM
* Halitosis for the OL and DL? You’ve certainly heard of playoff beards for hockey players. I think with the state of the Bills line, they should stop brushing their teeth until they make the playoffs. I saw the Pats sideline during the Pats-Favres game and one of the Pats linemen had the yellow-est teeth I’ve ever seen. It honestly looked like a row of canaries hanging from this guy’s gums. But it raised the question, if you had to go facemask to facemask with a guy who has Level 5 halitosis going on in his mouth, maybe you try going around him instead of bull rushing him. Again, at this stage of the season, you should try everything at your disposal.

:rofl: Those were some yellow teeth. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

"Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan. It's been 2 days since my last game"

trapezeus
11-19-2008, 11:31 AM
* Halitosis for the OL and DL? You’ve certainly heard of playoff beards for hockey players. I think with the state of the Bills line, they should stop brushing their teeth until they make the playoffs. I saw the Pats sideline during the Pats-Favres game and one of the Pats linemen had the yellow-est teeth I’ve ever seen. It honestly looked like a row of canaries hanging from this guy’s gums. But it raised the question, if you had to go facemask to facemask with a guy who has Level 5 halitosis going on in his mouth, maybe you try going around him instead of bull rushing him. Again, at this stage of the season, you should try everything at your disposal.

:rofl: Those were some yellow teeth. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

"Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan. It's been 2 days since my last game"

Cool, so I'm not crazy for noticing it, right? Thank god. i didn't think anyone would have recognized that.

trapezeus
11-19-2008, 11:33 AM
I don't think anyone was doubting that the Bills used the "sugar rush." I distinctly remember them using it last year, especially against Dallas.

I think the debate was because no one else ever heard it called the "sugar rush". They called it the "creep" defense last year.

I know we all saw the creep/sugar rush. i just haven't seen the bills do it. So i know we were debating a little on why it isn't being used. it seems like if the middle of the field is open on screens and your standard rush isn't getting to the QB out of a standard formation, you need to try that standing rush. It confuses who is going to be covering the middle.

I think we all saw that it happened before. but until we have one legit rusher on the DL, we're going to have to be creative. Creep or Sugar rush and or other.

northernbillfan
11-19-2008, 11:34 AM
Cool, so I'm not crazy for noticing it, right? Thank god. i didn't think anyone would have recognized that.Actually I first noticed his lack of oral hygene during the Pats/Bills game.