PDA

View Full Version : has anyone verified the extension?

djjimkelly
11-19-2008, 11:31 AM
i know we all heard the possible jauron extension.

but it seems to have gone away even faster then it was supposed to come.

somehow can we all get to the bottom of this?

for the betterment of them bills lets all put our thoughts together that it didnt happen

Nighthawk
11-19-2008, 12:29 PM
I haven't been able to confirm that it actually is legit. I'm trying to track down confirmation from somebody in the organization, but have not had any luck

ddaryl
11-19-2008, 12:32 PM
please let it be true.. and we didn't extend Dick...

Nighthawk
11-19-2008, 12:36 PM
please let it be true.. and we didn't extend Dick...

I'm with you...if anything good happens to us this year, let it be that Dickey doesn't have an extension and this organization gets rid of him. Why do we constantly bring in these losers that every fan ends up hating?

ddaryl
11-19-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm with you...if anything good happens to us this year, let it be that Dickey doesn't have an extension and this organization gets rid of him. Why do we constantly bring in these losers that every fan ends up hating?

Dick was a Marv guy.... but we all know Ralphy has final say...

RockStar36
11-19-2008, 12:44 PM
The only things I've read have been from ESPN but it doesn't sound like anything was ever confirmed because the Bills themselves didn't announce anything. I gave up looking because I can only find things that say he did but it's never from the Bills.

Mad Bomber
11-19-2008, 12:52 PM
The last thing we need is more Dick.

trapezeus
11-19-2008, 12:59 PM
it would be awesome risk management if the bills put the contract extension as function of the bills getting into the playoffs this year. That would have shown a good amount of foresight and proves that maybe everyone at bills drive still sees the team as a work in process.

shelby
11-19-2008, 01:53 PM
The last thing we need is more Dick.
Speak for yourself, mister.

Oh. You meant the coach.

raphael120
11-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Just one of the many reasons this organization is a joke.

Words about an agreement, but since we've lost every game since, no one is talking about it anymore.

Night Train
11-19-2008, 02:56 PM
They'll never announce it now, if it were true. PR suicide.

No announcement means they can back out for an alternative, if it gets ugly.

Ebenezer
11-19-2008, 05:18 PM
They were talking about this on WGR...they cannot find anything to say that the extension is official.

Typ0
11-19-2008, 05:29 PM
they haven't made it official but the negotiations are complete and both sides are on the same page. DJ isn't going anywhere and we're a better team for it unless we can bring in Shotty, Cowher or Parcells to coach.

Nighthawk
11-19-2008, 05:33 PM
they haven't made it official but the negotiations are complete and both sides are on the same page. DJ isn't going anywhere and we're a better team for it unless we can bring in Shotty, Cowher or Parcells to coach.

There is no way that we're a better team with Dickey then without. Absolutely no truth to your comment.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2008, 05:37 PM
I wish Dick was bigger.

Typ0
11-19-2008, 05:39 PM
There is no way that we're a better team with Dickey then without. Absolutely no truth to your comment.

the truth will come from the future not the past.

Nighthawk
11-19-2008, 05:41 PM
the truth will come from the future not the past.

Not if you keep pushing the future further ahead and making excuses for each week.

djjimkelly
11-19-2008, 07:14 PM
ok so we all have some amount of hope left for this season.

and thats a simple hope dick might not be back this year

Nighthawk
11-19-2008, 07:23 PM
ok so we all have some amount of hope left for this season.

and thats a simple hope dick might not be back this year

I think you meant..."next year", but I understood what you mean and yes, I hope he isn't back next year.

tat2dmike77
11-19-2008, 07:37 PM

So how many joints do you smoke a day? 75 or 100 or is it in the 1 thousands?

X-Era
11-19-2008, 08:52 PM
They were talking about this on WGR...they cannot find anything to say that the extension is official.

Dick has probably been th one to keep it silent.

Why feed the press anything to start major fireworks... maybe Dick knew we were going to lose some... then the press has a field day with the very questions we are asking:

Why did they have an extended Dick? When the teams play wasn't anything to get a boner about.