X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

2 minute offense vs KC

I want to see the Bills on the first drive running a pre-scripted no-huddle style offense. Wham - bang down the field.

Trent showed the most upside when operating from the no-huddle Monday night.

I think that if he is having psyche issues then there is no better way to restore confidence in himself then to give him the reigns and let him make things happen. He knows the plays, he has the abilities he just needs to get the job done. Don't let him think about it. Just get him out there and quickly run the routine.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: 2 minute offense vs KC

I doubt our coaches go with that aggressive type of O over ball control dink and dunk conservative philosophy they have.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      I doubt our coaches go with that aggressive type of O over ball control dink and dunk conservative philosophy they have.
      They can still dink and dunk all they want - just do it at a faster pace, throw off KCs defense, and build Trent's confidence by getting his head in the game with simple quick plays.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

so they'll huddle at the first play, say "we're going no huddle from here on out guys," break to line up, throw an interception on the first play and then be forced to go back to dump offs and TE passes in the middle of the field? :-)

It's a good thought, but it's really on Trents shoulders at this point. He's got to get out of his groove. The coaches have to help him with that because they aren't calling the dump off every play, but he's going to it because hes missing the initial reads.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
          They can still dink and dunk all they want -.
          sideways or 5 yards out?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002