PDA

View Full Version : The Sabres need a good old fashioned shake up trade.

Ebenezer
11-19-2008, 08:05 PM
It's time. This is going on too long now. They just have no heart or motivation.

Max, Kotalik, one of the kids. This team is ripe.

Nighthawk
11-19-2008, 08:07 PM
It's time. This is going on too long now. They just have no heart or motivation.

Max, Kotalik, one of the kids. This team is ripe.

I just wrote the same thing in another thread. I don't think you go with a trade just to make a trade. I think they need to make a significant trade and that may include a popular player, such as Roy. This team needs a blockbuster and a major jolt to the system.

clumping platelets
11-19-2008, 10:10 PM
Jay Bouwmeister :nod:

Roy, Tallinder, Stafford, draft pick for Bouwmeister and Weiss :up:

Others I would like to see come here:

Trent Hunter - NYI
John Madden - NJ
Mark Svatos - Colo

rbochan
11-20-2008, 06:21 AM
What they need is for the coach to beat the living **** out of them for acting like spoiled little ****tards.

Michael82
11-20-2008, 08:08 AM
We need more toughness, just like we have been saying for the past 3-4 years.

SabreEleven
11-20-2008, 09:14 AM
We shouldn't have let Drury or Briere go :couch:

bigbub2352
11-20-2008, 09:16 AM
Our defense is weak weak weak, Tallinder, Spacek, Teppo, Sekera, Lydman (most of the time) they get tossed around when fighting for the puck, they dont take anyone in front of the net, they are all concerned with skating the puck out fo the zone, and it is just pathetic, if anyone thinks we will win in the playoffs being this soft they are just plain fooling themselves

Stafford, Max, Connolly, Kaleta,are just plain useless out there how much more can the organization take form connolly? max? stafford is young and regressing Kaleta is useless

SabreEleven
11-20-2008, 09:31 AM
True. Last night when the puck was in front of the Bruins net (after the 1st period) Sabres were flying every where getting knocked on their ass. When the puck was in front of the Sabres net, Bruins were 2nd and 3rd chances to whack at the puck...

Nighthawk
11-20-2008, 05:13 PM
We need more toughness, just like we have been saying for the past 3-4 years.

Shhh, Mikey! Me and you have been banging that drum for the past few years and have caught a ton of grief for it, don't get everybody up in arms again! J/K...you know that I agree 100% with you on this one!

Crisis
11-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Jay Bouwmeister :nod:

Roy, Tallinder, Stafford, draft pick for Bouwmeister and Weiss :up:

Others I would like to see come here:

Trent Hunter - NYI
John Madden - NJ
Mark Svatos - Colo

roy tallinder stafford for a rental? no thanks