PDA

View Full Version : Billszone: the only place to call home

trapezeus
11-20-2008, 09:25 AM
it's impossible to see ESPN.com, cnnsi.com or yahoo sports in this slump. You know there is going to be no good news or solace to be taken from the national front. So Billszone really is the only place to be with fellow fans to be consoled by the fellow fan. i really don't know what i'd do without this place.

This miserable torpedo'd season is only manageable because of this site. Thanks to BZ and its staff for giving us grieving fans a place to call home.

Night Train
11-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Right on.

Here we can concentrate less on the Bills and just beat each other to tears.

Pride
11-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Yes! Thank you BZ for being there to allow us to vent in the hopes someone from the Bills Organization reads it and makes a sweeping change!

trapezeus
11-20-2008, 10:54 AM
i just think its a whole lot easier to B&M amongst your fellow fans, instead of seeing all these patriot/jet fans clogging the espn message boards taunting bills fans. i get so enraged with opposing fans. i know even with the people i disagree with on here, if we were at a game together, we're all just rooting for the team to win. makes it more bareable.

DraftBoy
11-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Without people to ***** and moan (even in the best of times) this place wouldnt be the same!

shelby
11-20-2008, 11:47 AM
Think of all the Midol i could keep for myself if we were winning, though...

:(

gr8slayer
11-21-2008, 01:29 AM
Still one of the better boards on the web :up:

Mad Bomber
11-21-2008, 08:47 AM
This board is at its best when the Bills are at their worst.