PDA

View Full Version : Our Offense Will Improve

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 12:18 PM
Hopefully now that the lightbulb has clicked on and we are starting to commit to the run more now by neccessity, with pretty good success I might add, we can start forcing teams to bring more men up in the box and opening up some deep pass patterns for us. We can only hope that Trent recognizes it and capitolizes on it. Teams seem to have had success against us by dropping everyone off into coverage or sending timely blitzes our way, so it is just a matter of recognition and responding to it. Good luck! :ill:

Pinkerton Security
11-20-2008, 12:55 PM
cant get too much worse.

shelby
11-20-2008, 12:56 PM
sure it can!

Pinkerton Security
11-20-2008, 01:01 PM
sure it can!

could be the raiders i suppose.

justasportsfan
11-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Hopefully now that the lightbulb has clicked on and we are starting to commit to the run more now by neccessity, with pretty good success I might add, we can start forcing teams to bring more men up in the box and opening up some deep pass patterns for us.
we were playing a crappy Browns D. Until we start running well vs. top run D's I'm not ready to say we're going to get any better.

BillsWin
11-20-2008, 01:22 PM
yup, commit to the run and we could win out.

teams will start loading the box again, opening up Lee, then they will back off and Lynch will gash them. and so on so forwarth.

raphael120
11-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Can't get much worse than what we've seen...

shelby
11-20-2008, 01:55 PM
*ahem*
yes it could...they could bench Trent and let JP start....

justasportsfan
11-20-2008, 02:02 PM
*ahem*

JP's performance vs. the cards would be an improvement over what Trent has done the last 4 games. It's still not good but I'll take it. At least JP's been able to beat the fins and the jets.

Pinkerton Security
11-20-2008, 02:03 PM
*ahem*

:poop::crap::surrender

trapezeus
11-20-2008, 02:32 PM
You keep hearing trent say that he hasn't seen these things before in games. I think most of us give Trent the benefit of the doubt of beinga much smarter QB than JP. I think once he processes this part of the learning curve, he's going to make a big jump. The game will slow down for him again.

I don't think Jauron is going to be around to see it though.

PECKERWOOD
11-20-2008, 03:20 PM
You keep hearing trent say that he hasn't seen these things before in games. I think most of us give Trent the benefit of the doubt of beinga much smarter QB than JP. I think once he processes this part of the learning curve, he's going to make a big jump. The game will slow down for him again.

I don't think Jauron is going to be around to see it though.

I still have faith that Trent will turn the page, he's flashed brilliance for extended games at a time, you will never see Losman perform well for 2 games in a row, let alone a 4 game winning streak to start the season.

justasportsfan
11-20-2008, 03:43 PM
I still have faith that Trent will turn the page, he's flashed brilliance for extended games at a time, you will never see Losman perform well for 2 games in a row, let alone a 4 game winning streak to start the season.
On the flipside, I've never seen JP play so horribly for 4 games straight even after facing teams like the PAts with brady.

I've never seen JP get owned by the AFCE like Trent has recently.

JP has never played as badly when the rest of the team played as well as they did last monday. Not even Rob Johnson looked that bad.

Last but not least, JP can play in the cold.

This is not to say I prefer one qb over the other but being fair in criticizing both qbs.