PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 "Don't Be Surpried If...."

Coach Sal
11-20-2008, 01:38 PM
Last week I gave you the McKelvin stats and said to watch for him to have a breakout game and bust one.

This week, something a lot more obvious. But with the way the coaching has been recently, nothing is obvious with this team on Sunday anymore:

http://www.salsports.com/week_12_dont_be_surprised_if.htm

Also a couple notes and trends on other games you may be interested in.

Dr. Lecter
11-20-2008, 01:41 PM
So we can look for Trent to throw the ball 40 times?

Coach Sal
11-20-2008, 01:45 PM
So we can look for Trent to throw the ball 40 times?

Knowing the way this staff has been lately, probably.

But hey. If he slings it 40 times and we win, I'll gladly eat crow!

Dr. Lecter
11-20-2008, 02:17 PM
And if he throws it 40 times, Lynch can set a record for receptions in a game!

PECKERWOOD
11-20-2008, 02:24 PM
And if he throws it 40 times, Lynch can set a record for receptions in a game!

Don't be so sure of that, Josh Reed is back!

bigbub2352
11-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Josh Reed is our starting Tight End, that is scary, but if you think about it his role is the exact same of any starting TE in the league, good blocker, and always at the 1st down marker, and doesnt score much it is almost laughable

justasportsfan
11-20-2008, 02:40 PM
I think they will make more effort to get Lee the ball. Then again , it all depends on what D the bills think KC will be throwing at them. They might end up guessing wrong aagain and Trent will be saying "they didn't give me the look I thought they would in practice" :ill:

DraftBoy
11-20-2008, 02:42 PM
God I hope your right, I dread every time Trent drops back now.

PECKERWOOD
11-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Josh Reed is our starting Tight End, that is scary, but if you think about it his role is the exact same of any starting TE in the league, good blocker, and always at the 1st down marker, and doesnt score much it is almost laughable

He moves the chains, though. I like Josh Reed, he does all the little things right. I just don't understand how he can consistently get open, yet Roscoe Parrish can't make more plays in the passing game... Roscoe has been my biggest disappointment so far, I had really high hopes for him at WR this year.

justasportsfan
11-20-2008, 02:56 PM
God I hope your right, I dread every time Trent drops back now.

I wasn't scared that he would get hit or pressured. I was worried about what he was going to do with the ball. Those dump offs were so Rob Johnsonesque :limp:

yordad
11-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Josh Reed is our starting Tight End, that is scary, but if you think about it his role is the exact same of any starting TE in the league, good blocker, and always at the 1st down marker, and doesnt score much it is almost laughableUm...he's blocking CBs, not OLBs and lineman. But I do kinda see a comparison.