PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kelly's face after the missed field goal...

BillsWin
11-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Just devastating to see. He loves this team as much as us fans do... That look on his face just made me sick to my stomach trying to imagine what was going through his mind...

trapezeus
11-20-2008, 02:26 PM
i got the sense that Jim knew that miss was coming like the rest of us. When you see the team try to run 3 times and then run left on the last run, you knew that the whole thing was doomed. Plus you had jim standing looking at Jauron like he was the dumbest person in the stadium during those 3 runs.

AussieGirl
11-20-2008, 02:30 PM
I think he was remembering the first "wide right"

PcA125
11-20-2008, 03:53 PM
I hope he can get some money together and buy the bills once ralph dies. that would be cool. I think every bills fan in the world knew we were going to miss that kick

finfan34
11-20-2008, 04:05 PM
i somehow thought that was pretty funny

cocamide
11-20-2008, 04:12 PM
I think he was remembering the first "wide right"

47 is our new 666

cocamide
11-20-2008, 04:13 PM
Hopefully Jim and Co. can buy this team. You know they wouldn't put up with this BS year in and year out.

ZacGriffi~82
11-20-2008, 04:22 PM
He shouldn't have been in the damn players box about 10 feet from Jauron. That kind of thing makes us look like a joke.

Joe Fo Sho
11-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Hopefully Jim and Co. can buy this team. You know they wouldn't put up with this BS year in and year out.

He is going to buy it. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a plan in the works already with some wealthy business man, who hopefully isn't Canadian.

Nighthawk
11-20-2008, 05:07 PM
He shouldn't have been in the damn players box about 10 feet from Jauron. That kind of thing makes us look like a joke.

Not if it is because he is going to have a bigger say in the day-to-day operations of this franchise.

The Jokeman
11-20-2008, 06:43 PM
In all honesty, I asked myself why the FU(K was Kelly on the sidelines to begin with. I can respect that he was the best QB in franchise history but he really shouldn't be on the sideline as he isn't a coach or even part of this team. I even hated the stupid intro with him and Boomer prior to the game. I'll admit I'm not a big Kelly fan to begin with but that said am I the only one to feel this way?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-20-2008, 07:04 PM
kelly has earned the right to stand on the sidelines... maybe the players will respect what his team did and maybe play football someday

VeggieMan14
11-20-2008, 09:32 PM
im pretty sure Kelly has a job with the Bills because the two Bills games I have been at he has been on the sidelines one in Buffalo and one in pitt i dont remember if he was at the skins preseason game i went to but i think he has some sort of job in the organization

tat2dmike77
11-20-2008, 10:44 PM
im pretty sure Kelly has a job with the Bills because the two Bills games I have been at he has been on the sidelines one in Buffalo and one in pitt i dont remember if he was at the skins preseason game i went to but i think he has some sort of job in the organization

He was there when i was at the Oakland game this year. But obviously his friend Bruce Smith was going on the wall.

You wanna know what i think about him being on the sideline so much? I think he is getting a feel for what personel will be there when he buys the team. I think he is making a list of people that will be gone when he buys the team. That includes players as well. But i could be wrong i hope not.

Crisis
11-20-2008, 10:53 PM
jimbo was on the sidelines during the snow bowl vs miami a few years back too

it's not anything new

Mitchell55
11-20-2008, 11:16 PM
47 is our new 666

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd281/83evans/47.jpg

Bert102176
11-21-2008, 08:32 AM
I cant wait till JK becomes part owner I think good things will come then

mybills
11-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Maybe Trent was star struck in all 4 losses. Pennington, Favre, Belicheck, Kelly.
:gag:

trapezeus
11-21-2008, 09:38 AM
kelly has earned the right to stand on the sidelines... maybe the players will respect what his team did and maybe play football someday

this is what a buffalo fan would think. i don't think the players who aren't buffalonian and are young enough to not even know the 90's run really care. It's kind of a sad state of affairs for professional players i think.

Kelly brings energy that Jauron sorely lacks, but he also looked handcuffed from being too vocal.

justasportsfan
11-21-2008, 09:45 AM
In all honesty, I asked myself why the FU(K was Kelly on the sidelines to begin with. I can respect that he was the best QB in franchise history but he really shouldn't be on the sideline as he isn't a coach or even part of this team. I even hated the stupid intro with him and Boomer prior to the game. I'll admit I'm not a big Kelly fan to begin with but that said am I the only one to feel this way?
12th man on the sidelines.

Having him there was awsome.

don137
11-21-2008, 10:06 AM
Kelly brings to the field what the team is sorely lacking...leadership and passion. There was a reason why Kelly's teams were successful, he was a great leader and would fight to the bitter end. I don't see this passion or leadership on this team.
Why was no one else on the Bills sideline as upset as Kelly?

Bulldog
11-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Kelly brings to the field what the team is sorely lacking...leadership and passion. There was a reason why Kelly's teams were successful, he was a great leader and would fight to the bitter end. I don't see this passion or leadership on this team.

The lack of passion is a direct reflection of Jauron. When was the last time you saw Jauron chew a refs ass for a bad call? From what I have seen, it's NEVER happened. What a freakin mess. I'm not saying you need to slober all over yourself and act like a bafoon, but for the love of christ show some attitude every now and then. This nice guy act hasn't worked in the past and it sure as hell isn't working now.

blackonyx89
11-21-2008, 11:43 AM

If Jim Kelly had this franchise, he would win a Super Bowl in 5 years! Guaranteed! Kelly wants to win a Super Bowl and win as soon as possible. Let the team go Ralph, you don't care about the Bills anymore!!!