PDA

View Full Version : quinn's finger was broken during the first half!

trapezeus
11-20-2008, 04:02 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081120/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_browns_quinn_injured;_ylt=Aq5blhoBoqGabVk6ahPYS5ALMxIF

So typical. the opposing team's player plays through pain, our players end up in walking boots even it was a finger injury.

PECKERWOOD
11-20-2008, 04:08 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081120/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_browns_quinn_injured;_ylt=Aq5blhoBoqGabVk6ahPYS5ALMxIF

So typical. the opposing team's player plays through pain, our players end up in walking boots even it was a finger injury.

Needless to say, Quinn doesn't have much room with Anderson breathing down his neck.

trapezeus
11-20-2008, 05:06 PM
perhaps he can play the same bills team over and over again until his finger heals.

gr8slayer
11-20-2008, 05:22 PM
And he still played better than Edwards, what do you know.

The Jokeman
11-20-2008, 06:19 PM
And he still played better than Edwards, what do you know.
Quinn played better? Maybe because he didn't throw INTs but would say his play was equally as bad as Edwards'. The only difference was he had Braylon Edwards who I content is better then any WR we have on our roster.

OpIv37
11-20-2008, 10:13 PM
so, we got beat by a 2nd year QB in his 2nd NFL start on a 3-6 team with a broken index finger on his throwing hand?

Pathetic.

Mitchell55
11-20-2008, 11:29 PM
so, we got beat by a 2nd year QB in his 2nd NFL start on a 3-6 team with a broken index finger on his throwing hand?

Pathetic.

WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE. Above your avatar it says bills suck, you have sayed bad things about the buffalo bills in threads that dont even have anything to do with them. You are becomming ftp.

gr8slayer
11-21-2008, 01:19 AM
WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE. Above your avatar it says bills suck, you have sayed bad things about the buffalo bills in threads that dont even have anything to do with them. You are becomming ftp.
:snicker:

OpIv37
11-21-2008, 09:02 AM

Really? An article about Quinn having a broken finger while playing the Bills has NOTHING to do with the Bills? How exactly did you come to that conclusion?

Yes, I said bad things about the Bills. But they're TRUE. You're mad at me for stating it when you should be mad at the team for creating the situation in which those bad things are the reality. You're shooting the messenger.

And BTW, you can use your zonebucks to change other peoples' user titles. Someone else put that title there- I never even look at it so I didn't even realize what it said until you pointed it out. For all I know, you did it. Then again, "the" and "suck" are spelled properly so it probably wasn't you.

justasportsfan
11-21-2008, 09:05 AM
Quinn played better? Maybe because he didn't throw INTs but would say his play was equally as bad as Edwards'. The only difference was he had Braylon Edwards who I content is better then any WR we have on our roster.
he didn't lose the game therfore he played better. Even if he played as bad he would still be better considering his experience and that they were the visitors.

trapezeus
11-21-2008, 09:35 AM
it seems like there are two sets of bills fans out there. those who shave their chest and go to a below freezing game with the logo on their chest thinking their team will turn it around for no reason whatsoever, and then those who actually like the game when its played at a high level and hope that one day the bills will be one of those teams.

chances are, if you are on a message board, you are in the latter group and desperately want the team to succeed using good football skills. not just prayers and "i hope they do it" logic.

OP said exactly what i thought when i saw the story. rookie QB, long drives, broken finger, national game at home, and we didn't win. After the review, The statement above the avatar stands. Mitchell59 is charged a timeout.

Very jauron like, mitchell. on all the ones to try to rip on OP for, this wasn't one of them. :-)