PDA

View Full Version : Why do the Bills always kick us in the nuts?

Bills4Life77
11-20-2008, 05:31 PM
I really truly honestly believed this was the year where we might have a special team after the 4-0 start. It looked like we had an emerging star at QB and it looked like we were going to be a relevant team and a possible force for years to come.

I am just still absolutely stunned that we are now 5-5. I knew we would lose some games after the hot start but I never fathomed we would have a complete COLLAPSE.

The worst part is the way the Bills lose games. Just complete and utter heartbreak. The look on Jim Kelly's face after the missed FG monday night summed it up. You could tell he cares so much. It truly is painful to be a Bills fan but I will never change teams or quit on the team or the franchise. So to the doom and gloomers out there, suck it up, our day will soon come hopefully!!!

gr8slayer
11-20-2008, 05:34 PM
I got tired of being kicked in the nuts, by the time the team is finally ready to take off they will be in another city.

Nighthawk
11-20-2008, 05:35 PM
I got tired of being kicked in the nuts, by the time the team is finally ready to take off they will be in another city.

I'm bitter, but you're ridiculous. Are you have a bad day?

Bills4Life77
11-20-2008, 05:36 PM

I'm still holding out hope that Jim Kelly and a group of rich businessmen can save the day and keep the team in Buffalo.

gr8slayer
11-20-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm still holding out hope that Jim Kelly and a group of rich businessmen can save the day and keep the team in Buffalo.
With this economy?

shelby
11-20-2008, 05:42 PM
It's ok gr8, you still have the Cowboys.

gr8slayer
11-20-2008, 05:47 PM
It's ok gr8, you still have the Cowboys.
Thank god.