PDA

View Full Version : Goodell sucks

Mitchell55
11-20-2008, 10:56 PM
He is supposovly cracking down, but instead he is treating the league like a school. Peterson fined for wearing a white doo rag? Pac man actually reinstated? Addai still aloud to play even though he looks like a mule? This stuff needs to be fixed.

CuseJetsFan83
11-20-2008, 10:58 PM
peterson wore things that weren't part of the teams protocol, thats finable....

as much as i dont like pac-man he did finish his treatment

and addai playing even though he looks like a mule?........ seriously?

Mitchell55
11-20-2008, 11:35 PM
peterson wore things that weren't part of the teams protocol, thats finable....(it was a league thing, not a team one. If you break a team rule you usually just get kicked out of practice, not fined)

as much as i dont like pac-man he did finish his treatment ( pacman has alcohol issues, hit a girl in a bar, and parties at strip clubs and has been kicked out 2-3 times already)

and addai playing even though he looks like a mule?........ seriously?(IT WAS A JOKE)

CuseJetsFan83
11-21-2008, 01:55 AM
wearing things unapproved by the league against your teams protocol is punishable by fines from the NFL..... hence someone wearing different colors other than team colors, or something stupid like that.

anyways again with pacman........ yeah he has alot of issues and i don't like the guy, but if they only tell him to finish rehab/treatment and he's reinstated..... well don't exactly have a choice

Mr. Pink
11-21-2008, 02:05 AM
It's been against league rules for years for wearing things that aren't part of "protocol" even back to when Pete Rozzelle was the Commissioner.

Jim McMahon got fined numerous times for his headbands. Even going as far as to writing Rozzelle on one. And that was over 20 years ago.

Why are you making a big deal of someone violating the leagues uniform policy?

CuseJetsFan83
11-21-2008, 02:08 AM
It's been against league rules for years for wearing things that aren't part of "protocol" even back to when Pete Rozzelle was the Commissioner.

Jim McMahon got fined numerous times for his headbands. Even going as far as to writing Rozzelle on one. And that was over 20 years ago.

Why are you making a big deal of someone violating the leagues uniform policy?

he's just trying to find something to cause a tizzy