Are Buffalo teams doomed to being a losers? This city's a black hole of failure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Are Buffalo teams doomed to being a losers? This city's a black hole of failure!

Is there a light at the end of this dark tunnel of shattered dreams? Be honest.
    I just don't know sometimes.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Are Buffalo teams doomed to being a losers? This city's a black hole of failure!

Are you asking impossible to answer questions again?

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Re: Are Buffalo teams doomed to being a losers? This city's a black hole of failure!

the only hope is when this team changes ownership, however, there's a good chance new ownership is going to take the team out of your question.

So, to answer your question, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, but at some point we got turned around and we don't know if we're headed in the right direction. So when we get to the light, we may find that we're right back where we started.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

it has to turn around eventually. it has to. it's just cruel for us not to get some sort of spoils from all this agony.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

No. This is not a tunnel. It is a hole. There is no light at the bottom of holes. Unless you count burning hot death by lava as a light.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

I'm so sick of this question and this attitude.

Buffalo only represents failure because so many people are willing to accept it and cry about it like Buffalo fans/residents are victims of something.

D & S Sports

Comment

• blackonyx89
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
              Are you asking impossible to answer questions again?
              It's not impossible, it looks like reality to me, and still I press on with a heavy heart.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                • Jul 2002

It's a matter of the owners that we've always had. We need an owner who is driven to be the best in the league and not just happy to make boat loads of money. There has to be a burning desire to succeed...it hasn't been there.

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

Anything is possible... if Philadelphia can pull one out if its ass...

I mean that literally, because the city is one big ass and still doesn't deserve a championship.

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by RockStar36
                    I'm so sick of this question and this attitude.

Buffalo only represents failure because so many people are willing to accept it and cry about it like Buffalo fans/residents are victims of something.
                    Well, I thought he was talking about the team, not the city.

The city is cool. It's just the team that sucks.
                    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by yordad
                      Well, I thought he was talking about the team, not the city.

The city is cool. It's just the team that sucks.
                      I guess he could be. I read the title that said the city is a black hole of failure.

It's only a black hole of failure because most people in Buffalo want to whine and cry about everything instead of sacking up and making it a better place. Buffalo would be a thriving city if everyone had the attitude of Thurm. Instead people sit around and want sympathy from everyone about how terrible everything is.

D & S Sports

Comment

• blackonyx89
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
                        I guess he could be. I read the title that said the city is a black hole of failure.

It's only a black hole of failure because most people in Buffalo want to whine and cry about everything instead of sacking up and making it a better place. Buffalo would be a thriving city if everyone had the attitude of Thurm. Instead people sit around and want sympathy from everyone about how terrible everything is.

Ummmm....no.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                          • Feb 2003

It WILL happen. The Bills or Sabres, if not both, WILL win a championship. Soon.
                          "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                          We are the Rockpile
                          We are the Rockpile
                          BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• Luisito23
                            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
                            it has to turn around eventually. it has to.

I have been trying to convince myself of that sentence for the past 10 years+! But really when is enough, enough you know?
                            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• topher180
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                              Is there a light at the end of this dark tunnel of shattered dreams? Be honest.
                              I just don't know sometimes.
                              No. As long as delusional Bills fans (not all mind you) continue to buy tickets, merch, and relentlessly support the poo poo on the field, it won't change. And don't give me the "well you're not a real fan speech" either. Look I get it, most of said delusional people center their whole live on 8 *ahem* 7 home games...what else is there to do in Buffalo? Start drinking at 9 am, pick a fight outside the gate, spit on opposing fans....I mean it doesn't get any better! But there comes a point where people need to move on with their lives.

As long as Ralph is the owner, you will have a mediocre product. He could care less about you, me, your mama, your grandma....and why should he? He knows that the self-righteous fans will keep showing up. When he passes, the team will move to Toronto or LA.

Acceptance is the first step my friends.

inĀ·ept
                              Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

Working...
                              X