PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Wilson Sucks A$$

patmoran2006
11-21-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm noticing even the most faithful of Bills fan recently is starting to get really fed up with this old penny pinching geezer.

yes, I said it.. I did call Ralph cheap.. Sure, sometimes he throws some serious bones at a guy like Dockery, Schobel or Evans. and sometimes he makes up for it in a senseless way by letting guys like Winfield and Pat Williams walk (just examples)

But nobody talks about what's even most important. .HE NEVER EVER pays what it takes to get a solid head coach, and just as importantly a solid GM in here who can actually run and coach a football team. williams, mularkey, jauron. Cheap, cheap, cheap.. Marv as GM? Brandon as GM (or whatever his "official" title is). cheap, cheap.

On top of that, he's an old MEDDLER. Until we get what we pay for, and spend some serious money on a football coach and/or GM, we aint ever going to win **** (even most the homers get that following this debacle in the making in 2008). Considering he's 90, that's unlikely to happen.

He blows, period.

gr8slayer
11-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Couldn't agree more, he's successfully driving away long time fans who spend a crap load of money on his worthless product year in and year out. Not that he cares but he's losing somewhere in the neighborhood of $3,500 a year since I finally got fed up with him.

raphael120
11-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Even Arizona went out and committed itself to getting a competent coaching staff and playmakers. Watch for them to end their playoff drought here this season and they're built to be good for the next few years also.

Pretty soon we're going to lose some company and we'll be the lone franchise with the longest playoff drought.

patmoran2006
11-21-2008, 07:07 PM
THis team, with a weaker schedule was good enough to make the playoffs this year.. NO excuses every team has injuries.

Jauron couldnt be more symbolic of this organization as a whole this decade.

gr8slayer
11-21-2008, 07:12 PM
THis team, with a weaker schedule was good enough to make the playoffs this year.. NO excuses every team has injuries.

Jauron couldnt be more symbolic of this organization as a whole this decade.
Fish rots from the head down my friend; it goes beyond Jauron.

BSU Drew
11-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Couldn't agree more, he's successfully driving away long time fans who spend a crap load of money on his worthless product year in and year out. Not that he cares but he's losing somewhere in the neighborhood of $3,500 a year since I finally got fed up with him.

No offense.. but i wouldnt want you as a Bills fan anyway.. You are a typical front runner. Go enjoy your cowboys! i'm sure you've been a fan from the the beginning!

jcdavey
11-21-2008, 09:02 PM
No offense.. but i wouldnt want you as a Bills fan anyway.. You are a typical front runner. Go enjoy your cowboys! i'm sure you've been a fan from the the beginning!i think if that guy was a frontrunner he could have done better than to choose a team who hasn't won a playoff game in over a decade (cowboys) and is currently 6-4 struggling to even make the playoffs this season

JJamezz
11-21-2008, 09:50 PM
You know what pisses me off even more... every year, when the team inevitably craps the bed, an article shows up in the Buffalo News, or pick your media outlet, talking all about how steamed Ralph is.. the implication being that boy, some heads are gonna roll if this thing doesn't get turned around quick.. it's such a joke.

Life as a Bills fan is one perpetual Groundhog YEAR.. The season is JUST short enough, and the offseason JUST long enough to keep us suckers coming back for more.. its diabolical.

gr8slayer
11-21-2008, 10:55 PM
No offense.. but i wouldnt want you as a Bills fan anyway.. You are a typical front runner. Go enjoy your cowboys! i'm sure you've been a fan from the the beginning!
You bore me.

Luisito23
11-22-2008, 01:49 AM

:bf1: :posrep:

Dozerdog
11-22-2008, 08:00 AM
You know what pisses me off even more... every year, when the team inevitably craps the bed, an article shows up in the Buffalo News, or pick your media outlet, talking all about how steamed Ralph is.. the implication being that boy, some heads are gonna roll if this thing doesn't get turned around quick.. it's such a joke.

Life as a Bills fan is one perpetual Groundhog YEAR.. The season is JUST short enough, and the offseason JUST long enough to keep us suckers coming back for more.. its diabolical.It builds character

mybills
11-22-2008, 08:15 AM
On top of that, he's an old MEDDLER.
When I see that word I think of Jerry Jones.

trapezeus
11-22-2008, 08:57 AM
i don't think he went cheap this time. with two bad first time coaches, he wanted stability. he took marv's word. how marv thought jauron was good hurts your head. but alas. he signed people as they showed promise.

he is admittedly not a football guy, so he's making decisions that he may not be best equipped to handle.

i'm not even against another cheap coach, i just want someone who knows personnel and coaches making the decision. i think ralph knows that he has to do something. this is catastophic at this point.

SabreEleven
11-22-2008, 09:56 AM

You mean the same Jerry Jones with 3 Super Bowl trophies...I could live with that...

gr8slayer
11-22-2008, 09:59 AM
I find it unlikely that you actually know the definition of the word "meddler".