PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Go Bills!!!

BillsWin
11-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Woo! :dance: :dance3: :party:

Hey, we may have lost our last 4, but I for one am always happy watching the Bills games, I have alot of fun getting drunk with friends and cheering them on.

Would I like them to win and make the playoffs? ABSOLUTELY!

Am I pissed at the organization? YES!!!!!

But now that Ive accepted us more than likely missing the playoffs... (:sadwalk:)

come sunday, I'll just be having fun, crackin open some beers, mixin some drinks, eatin some food and cheerin on the team.

Hey part of bein a Bills fan is havin so much hope for the next season. lol

But seriously, heres to a big win over the chiefs this week, and maybe finishing the season with style... :cheers:

Mitchell55
11-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Woo! :dance: :dance3: :party:

Hey, we may have lost our last 4, but I for one am always happy watching the Bills games, I have alot of fun getting drunk with friends and cheering them on.

Would I like them to win and make the playoffs? ABSOLUTELY!

Am I pissed at the organization? YES!!!!!

But now that Ive accepted us more than likely missing the playoffs... (:sadwalk:)

come sunday, I'll just be having fun, crackin open some beers, mixin some drinks, eatin some food and cheerin on the team.

Hey part of bein a Bills fan is havin so much hope for the next season. lol

But seriously, heres to a big win over the chiefs this week, and maybe finishing the season with style... :cheers:

Amen, I dont care if we are 0-10 like the Lions, I will always root for the bills and watch them unlike some people. The only difference is I still believe we have a decent chance for this year playoffs.

BillsWin
11-21-2008, 10:28 PM
well I mean, even when hope is lost there really isnt anything a fan can do, so we just keep on supportin! Go Bills!

VeggieMan14
11-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Cheers to that :drunks: