UB's Bulls coach Turner Gill's a better coach than Jauron! Yeah, I said it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

UB's Bulls coach Turner Gill's a better coach than Jauron! Yeah, I said it!

Turner Gill took a bunch of young players and taught them how to win! He's leading them into their first bowl birth since 1958. He got an extension and he knew that he had to deliver a winning team and did exactly that. He gets his team ready and prepared and puts an attitude in the way the play the game.

They don't roll up in a ball in a corner if they get punched in the face, they fight back, they have swag and they reflect the mental toughness that Gill has. If I was NFL an owner I would give him an NFL coaching job. He's a much better coach than the bum we have now. If you're looking for a new coach, he's in our own backyard. Thoughts?
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: UB's Bulls coach Turner Gill's a better coach than Jauron! Yeah, I said it!

My daughter is 3 years old and she would be a better HC then Dickey!

Comment

• blackonyx89
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
      My daughter is 3 years old and she would be a better HC then Dickey!
      I can believe that!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

He is a better college coach. He knows nothing about the NFL which is a total different level.

Comment

• blackonyx89
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          He is a better college coach. He knows nothing about the NFL which is a total different level.
          Neither does Dick Jauron!!!

Comment

• eyedog
            • Jul 2002

It's pretty hard to be any worse than Jauron.

He makes mistakes every week, and that doesn't even start with his conservative 'play not to lose" coaching style.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

6th grade versus doctorate graduate.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

Apples and Oranges

I'm not exactly high on Jauron-ball either, but seriously....

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

Turner Gill has a definite aptitude for coaching. He has zero experience in the NFL. If he has ambitions of coaching at the NFL level, he would need to apprentice as an assistant. I'm sure he could do it, but I dpn't think he could step into a head coaching position and succeed. The game is just to different. The level of sophistication is just so much higher for the pro game. There's no doubt in my mind that he could learn and do well eventually. I see no point in trying to compare Jauron and Gill though.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                  X