PDA

View Full Version : Describe the most moronic fish fan you've ever met

ublinkwescore
05-04-2003, 10:14 PM
During our 3-13 season year before last, at the bar that I go to to watch the Bills, There was this black guy that looked like a hockey player (because of his smile, and his shaved head) who was talking all kinds of trash when we were beating the fish (at first). This was clearly excessive pride, because you gotta know he was sweating bullets up until the final minute of the game. He didn't even stick around to watch the whole game - I did.

Then this year, when the Dolphins started out fast against us in the first game at Miami, he started to run his mouth, then when we scored to tie it up, and then Nate Clements started picking Ray Lucas off, he left, denying me the satisfaction of telling him how much of an ass he looked like in front of all the Steelers fans there that respect the Bills, but hate the Fish.

I bet he doesn't even show up when we play the Fish this year now that we've got some serious talent on the D side of the ball.

mikemac2001
05-04-2003, 11:21 PM
Well i think there all moronic Blink.

Ebenezer
05-05-2003, 07:44 AM
I concur...the thread should actually be entitled...

"Have you ever met a 'Fin Fan that wasn't moronic?"

superbills
05-05-2003, 08:26 AM
Actually, all the fish fans I know who live here are pretty knowledgeable and respectful. Although, living here you learn to realize that if you are going to come out of the closet and actually root for the pastel panzies, then you'd better be respectful and know your place, lest you get POUNDED!!!! :squish:

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2003, 09:44 AM
marino1983.

Earthquake Enyart
05-05-2003, 09:54 AM
The guy with the flabby arms "showing off" the fishy tattoo is pretty stupid.

BillsNYC
05-05-2003, 10:02 AM
pretty much every fan on finheaven

Mr. Miyagi
05-05-2003, 11:52 AM
Dolfan316. AWM knows who I'm talking about. :)

justasportsfan
05-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
marino1983.

That's not nice. M83 actually represented the US in the Olympics.

:lol:

Demon
05-05-2003, 12:18 PM
At this bar i go to, my brothers freind from high school (back in the day) went and my brother sits with me and my freinds and my bros freind BILL sits with his dad. His dad is SUPER RICH and he travels alot during the week but they were born in Florida so Bill and his dad spend time with each other on Sunday watching Miami play and eating dinner together.

This kid Bill is the dumbest kid ever. He yells out the dumbest things. He's too dumb to realize who plays on his team or what not. Like when Jason Taylor is running to sack the QB he yells "GET HIM 99!!" and stuff like that. Only player he knows is Thomas and EVERY SINGLE TACKLE THOMAS MAKES he yells "THANKS YOU MR THOMAS".

Trust me, It gets tiring after a while he yells "THANK YOU #23" after #23 ,whoever it is i am making #'s up now lol, makes a nice play.

Kid is pretty much dumb, but on the bright side, since hes my bros freind he invites us to his house alot and he lives in like a mension i swear to god..... huge pool, tons of arcade games, a huge field and huge tv..... everything you can ask for hes got it. Nice sterio and ALL the video systems, atleast alot of them i'm not into that stuff so i dont know how there there is but hes got tons. But playing him in football sucks too, because when Thomas makes a tackle he Yells "THANK YOU MR THOMAS" or "GET HIM 99".

Other then him and his dad, i dont know any other Fish fans.

Earthquake Enyart
05-05-2003, 12:28 PM
Nail his sister. That'll show him.

Valerie
05-05-2003, 12:44 PM
In all honesty, I haven't met a moronic Fish Fan. The Dolphin fans I do know are nice and knowledgeable. I know a few dumb ass Skins fans though.

BFBills
05-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
and then Nate Clements started picking Ray Lucas off
notice my avatar!

TypicalBill
05-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

:chuckle:

mikemac2001
05-05-2003, 02:59 PM
Quote from a fish fan why do you like the fins " o b/c of there pretty color's and cute mascot "

SABURZFAN
05-06-2003, 01:11 AM

:lolcry:

SABURZFAN
05-06-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
marino1983.

:laughter:

i can't disagree with THURM on this answer.

Lee
05-06-2003, 03:50 AM
I think we can all agree that each side has overly excited idiotic fans who continually make asses of themselves. I can't stand loud fin fans or Bills fans...and I know a lot of both growing up in Syracuse. But I'm pretty sure that Miami did finish just above Buffalo last season.:)

ublinkwescore
05-06-2003, 06:53 AM
So what - they didn't make the playoffs, and we contributed to that significantly by SWEEPING them.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The Phins are going down this year along with the Jets, and the Pats, and the Eagles, and the Titans, and the Bengals, and the texans, and the Redskins, and the Giants, and every one else we
play.

Cntrygal
05-06-2003, 06:56 AM
Welcome to the Zone Lee!!! :)

Cntrygal
05-06-2003, 07:01 AM
:squish:

The Natrix
05-07-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Lee
I can't stand loud fin fans or Bills fans

I can't stand quiet ones...The people who just sit there and don't make any noise when the D is on the field.

BTP
05-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

That's not nice. M83 actually represented the US in the Olympics.

Would that be the Special-Shorty-Bus Olympics? That kid doesnt have a clue about football.

:stuck:

I'll try to make this short and sweet as I can... From an outsiders view. I'm a Packer fan since the early 70's . I visited both the Phinsheaven board and this board this past year.(because we played both AFC East) it was like Night and Day.... most Bills fans are very knowledgeable with football and NOT hard to talk football with... and we got treated alot better here as a core.

Which will keep opposing fans coming back... Not to mention the Bill fans that did attend Lambeau were VERY well behaved. Good job guys/gals.

Cntrygal
05-07-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by BTP

Would that be the Special-Shorty-Bus Olympics? That kid doesnt have a clue about football.

:stuck:

I'll try to make this short and sweet as I can... From an outsiders view. I'm a Packer fan since the early 70's . I visited both the Phinsheaven board and this board this past year.(because we played both AFC East) it was like Night and Day.... most Bills fans are very knowledgeable with football and NOT hard to talk football with... and we got treated alot better here as a core.

Which will keep opposing fans coming back... Not to mention the Bill fans that did attend Lambeau were VERY well behaved. Good job guys/gals.

THANKS! :)

btw.....Do ya need more zb's? ;)

Earthquake Enyart
05-07-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by BTP

Not to mention the Bill fans that did attend Lambeau were VERY well behaved. Good job guys/gals.

:bravo:

I was a bit nervous, especially when the big palooka behind me apologized to the ladies across the aisle for his behavior at the last game.... but the guys I sat around at Lambeau were cool. They started to razz me but I told them I made some Packer fans rich for Christmas.

Every football fan should see a game at Lambeau. :up:

Finally got my pictures back. Maybe I'll post a couple.

:ontome:

BTP
05-07-2003, 02:49 PM

:bravo:

I was a bit nervous, especially when the big palooka behind me apologized to the ladies across the aisle for his behavior at the last game.... but the guys I sat around at Lambeau were cool. They started to razz me but I told them I made some Packer fans rich for Christmas.

Every football fan should see a game at Lambeau. :up:

Finally got my pictures back. Maybe I'll post a couple.

:ontome:

ROFLMAO Yeah I could see why he said that(it was Vs the Vikings) Some of their fans make quit the asses out of themselves @ Lambeau on a yearly basis. Two years ago. Some idiot attempted to bring in a big plastic "Purple Horn" and play it in the game in Packer fans faces.(while he was very obnoxiously drunk I might add) .

Well that horn didnt make it thru the entire game before someone grabbed it from him and broke it ...then gave it back.

As I was headed out of the staduim. I seen it sitting in the snow bank... :pee:

Ingtar33
05-07-2003, 09:33 PM
wow... just one idiot?

Steve-Mo
05-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Wow! I look through every post and I see no SurtainRulz23!