PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Albert

Marvelous
11-23-2008, 01:00 PM
I was just thinking of the last true Guard we selected in the 1st round. Pretty much a HOF lock....No pun on Leodis whatsoever since CB is waaay more a skilled position than Guard, but the idea of us drafting a 10 year mauler is tempting...

thoughts?
-Even a Guard in the 2nd round due to high pedigree excites..We could really use a extra 2nd round pick this coming draft..Without losing awesome Freddy Jackson. Imo he's the key to us becoming a good team. RB depth like that is rare,,What's even more RARE is the RB's like eachother..

hydro
11-23-2008, 01:23 PM
Wow you are all over the place. For one he came out as a LG but was on almost all boards at a LT which he is playing for the Chiefs.

Yes drafting a good G would be nice but we would then have to figure out what we would do with the Guards we have that are signed for 3+ years.

Marvelous
11-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Wow you are all over the place. For one he came out as a LG but was on almost all boards at a LT which he is playing for the Chiefs.

Yes drafting a good G would be nice but we would then have to figure out what we would do with the Guards we have that are signed for 3+ years.

-Yeah game amp bro.. Was just having a discussion about the value of Fred Jackson..

-What pick was Ruben? 14th? He stayed at Guard. Is it a must for a pick that high to be a Tackle? Or is it just that KC is/was hurting at Tackle.

--Are we too cheap to cut players who underachieve? I think so, but i think there's some shakeup after this season.. There's no way the team keeps Kelsay & Denney. Both just resigned.. I was thrilled at the time too. But my wanting to win is overpowering my player attachment..