X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Could have had Price over McGahee

If we can't get anything form Willis, maybe we should have made Peerless play on a franchise tag and go for it all this year. He'd be playing for another payday and would have put up similar numbers. We'd have the same offense, with a significantly better defense.

Anyways, I'm happy with the pick, but maybe I could at least stir up a little action
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• Fat Tony
    • Sep 2002

Second string banana for one year over possibly the next Barry Sanders?

You are whacko

Comment

• mikemac2001
      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
      • Mar 2003

yeah and price had a large price on the cap. maybe with price we could have had mike peterson instead of takeo. but you know price was worth that bc he wasnt double teamed and hasnt proved that he is a number 1 ....i love price was so happy when we drafted him but hey he didnt want to be here so leave

MUCK
      FIAMI

Comment

• Kevikid
        • Mar 2003

I agree with all of mikemac's points. What he said, just again. Price got 40 mill...McGahee will not get 1/5 of that.
        Clump's #1 Fan

Comment

• mikemac2001
          • Mar 2003

and prices ass didnt want to be here he wanted to be in atlanta. players show no loyalty its disgusting, if i was drafted by a team it would show they believed in me but players just go for the cash. i know price wants to play home but feel he went were the cash was.

MUCK
          FIAMI

Comment

• Travis Hunter
            • Jul 2002

Peerless had an ego problem. He could have stayed easily, but he had to be #1.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• sTp Scott
              • Mar 2003

Mr. McGahee is the future........Peerless is the past

Comment

• HenryRules
                • Jul 2002

mikemac ... i assume you've only worked for one company in your life and would never leave for a promotion/more money somewhere else?

Its pathetic the expectations that are put on athletes. Why should they want to play somewhere where they will be paid less and/or put in a less important role? On what other profession do people place these expectations?

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

Price wanted to be the number one guy and he felt like he was talented enough to do that. I see nothing wrong with that at all. He never claimed to be the best on the Bills, he knew Moulds was our guy and didn't start any locker room trouble. If I get to a point where I can't get promoted at my job and I feel like I should be in a higher position with higher pay...I'm out. I love my job and I love the people I work with but I always look for opportunity and no, I'm not greedy or selfish or a "me" player.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                    Shinier than your mom
                    • Jul 2002

Well what kind of moron would he be if he tried to say he deserved the starting job over Eric?

Comment

• mikemac2001
                      • Mar 2003

hey he could have still gotten the cash here enough to be fine for the rest of his life he wanted more didnt care about bills so F him cya cant stand players like that

MUCK
                      FIAMI

Comment

• TedMock
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
                        Well what kind of moron would he be if he tried to say he deserved the starting job over Eric?
                        Well, he'd be a big moron. The point is that a lot of players start public ***** sessions when they feel they're number one caliber, even when the number one guy is obviously better. My point is that Price gets a ton of crap from the fans despite him putting up over 700 and over 1100 yards as the number 2 guy the last two years and finally deciding he want to be top dog. I don't fault him for that. Sure, money plays a role but I think he'd also rather be the number one receiver than number two. I personally don't want a guy on the team who doesn't want to be the best at his position.

Comment

• HenryRules
                          • Jul 2002

Who cares if he could have gotten enough money here ... he wouldn't have gotten as much, nor as secure, if he stayed here?

Again mikemac, I ask you, why should he turn down more money and a more important position with a team that is in a similar position, closer to his home? What does loyalty have to do with it at all ... its called intelligence, not a lack of loyatly.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                            Shinier than your mom
                            • Jul 2002

You're right... I have a certain amount of respect for him for the fact that he didn't try to start a feud with Eric to get his job. He never tried to say that he could contend with Eric. Ica understand him wanting to be a #1 receiver. He knew that would never happen here, so he wanted to go elsewhere. I can understand that to a degree.

Comment

• TedMock
                              • Jul 2002

let's face it. Moulds is an Elite top tier receiver and everyone around the league knows this. He has great speed, hands and is very strong. He now has a running game and a good QB which is why he'll consistantly have 1200 yards for the next few years. He did have over 1000 a couple of years ago but until last season things around him were a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X