• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

We're Done

Don't go getting excited again. Our defense was absolutely horrible today. We are not going to beat Pennington, Cassel and Favre with this defense. I just can't believe how poor they are...
  • VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

Re: We're Done

Every party has a pooper so luckily we have Typ0
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

Schobel, Whitner, Greer, Youboty

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• TheBrownBear
          • Dec 2004

We were done two weeks ago, imo. Just enjoy the win while you can. The defense is missing quite a few key players from a unit that already needed upgrades. The offense and special teams will have to carry us like they did today if we are going to win any more games. We must upgrade the D-line and find a replacement for Ellison in the offseason.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

that's just how our defense played today against thigpen.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

It is what it is...a win over a very poor KC team. The defense gave up 31 points to a very bad team. That isn't good. However, I'm glad they won.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

I don't want to enjoy the win. I want to think the team is going to be competitive in the next five weeks. They aren't. The defense is pathetic.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

The game was over like an hour before it ended, how much more zone and gimmies could we have given to KC??

Comment

• Patti120
                    • Aug 2004

Psyched we won but I think Bill Cowher said our team is like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde which is pretty true. Against most other teams in the NFL we wouldn't have won that game with our D playing the way they did. Even with those those turnover it would have been a tough day against anyone in our division.

Comment

• im8th2buffalo
                      • Mar 2008

With the players that we have out, the defense did OK. KC offense scored a bit, but they got more points than they would have if we had kept our offense out there on long time consuming drives. Due to the bills having some quick drives and scoring, we gave them the ball back more often than usual.
                      How many turnovers did they get??? How much did we win by???
                      Some people just like to be negative. The Bills won! Lets celebrate the victories we do have. The defense will also improve as some of our players start to heal and return to the lineup. Leodis McKelvin had a great game.

Don't be so negative. Go Bills!!!!!

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                        • Apr 2004

Seriously, though....this game could have looked a lot different if we had not taken the ball away. No turnovers on offense and we are a tough team to beat.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patti120
                          Psyched we won but I think Bill Cowher said our team is like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde which is pretty true. Against most other teams in the NFL we wouldn't have won that game with our D playing the way they did. Even with those those turnover it would have been a tough day against anyone in our division.

that's exactly what I'm saying. Today was bad news disguised as a win. We are so devastatingly week on the defensive front.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by im8th2buffalo
                            With the players that we have out, the defense did OK. KC offense scored a bit, but they got more points than they would have if we had kept our offense out there on long time consuming drives. Due to the bills having some quick drives and scoring, we gave them the ball back more often than usual.
                            How many turnovers did they get??? How much did we win by???
                            Some people just like to be negative. The Bills won! Lets celebrate the victories we do have. The defense will also improve as some of our players start to heal and return to the lineup. Leodis McKelvin had a great game.

Don't be so negative. Go Bills!!!!!

We played zone d for like an hour, what did you expect?? I cannot believe this is even being mentioned at all. The game has been out of reach since the half and we pressed on the gas for 54 points but it's not enough??

Some of you need to get a grip and get a life. Winning by more than 3 TD's is kicking someone's butt any day of the week. Enjoy the wins, they are usually far in between depending on Trent's health.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

by the way....take your "don't be negative" crap and kiss my ass. I'm not being negative I'm just making an observation. If you need to believe this is a dominant defense because we won go ahead and live in your fantasy land but don't tell me I have to go there too.

Comment

Working...
                              X