PDA

View Full Version : Coud Trent have been anymore of a force today???

Mitchy moo
11-23-2008, 04:01 PM
I have to give it up to him, what a game. He finished today like a champion, a hero. His effort will live in KC lore forever, biggest thumping they ever had.

I bet Tony G. wished he jumped onboard while he had a chance.

PECKERWOOD
11-23-2008, 04:03 PM
And people here wanted Losman in, **** THAT!! Trent is our QB! I was on the Losman bandwagon once and never again, Trent is the man in Buffalo!

Mitchy moo
11-23-2008, 04:27 PM
And people here wanted Losman in, **** THAT!! Trent is our QB! I was on the Losman bandwagon once and never again, Trent is the man in Buffalo!:rockon:

Typ0
11-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Lossman did get to play today!

Mitchy moo
11-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Lossman did get to play today!

Yes he did. He handed off very well.

BuffaloBillsStampede
11-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Lets not forget how gracefully he went to one knee...............

Typ0
11-23-2008, 04:56 PM
that was a big statement about the coaches confidence in him...

X-Era
11-23-2008, 04:59 PM
And people here wanted Losman in, **** THAT!! Trent is our QB! I was on the Losman bandwagon once and never again, Trent is the man in Buffalo!

People had a right to question him, 4 bad games, each with a loss, and it may have cost us playoff hopes.

So lets temper the enthusiasm. He played well today after a ho hum 1st quarter.

I think he got his game back today.

I want to see it against a decent team and then I will believe hes fully back.

Its agreat win, lets ride the high for a few days.

SquishDaFish
11-23-2008, 05:22 PM
It was only KC people. It does not erase the way he played like **** the last few games. Now if he can continue this for the next few games then fine.

HHURRICANE
11-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Young QB developing. I think you folks need to temper your expectations. Most people thought we were a 9-7 squad until we went 5-1.

Hopefully Trent learned some things from that stretch of bad games and will know how to get himself out of these slumps quicker.

Mitchy moo
11-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Hopefully Trent learned some things from that stretch of bad games and will know how to get himself out of these slumps quicker.

It sucks to lose is the lesson.

VeggieMan14
11-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Yes he did. He handed off very well. we should put him in everytime we kneel down i bet he is used to being on his knees :bad:

Mitchy moo
11-23-2008, 06:25 PM
we should put him in everytime we kneel down i bet he is used to being on his knees :bad:
:D:

TheBrownBear
11-23-2008, 08:12 PM
I want to see Trent to do it again next week. And I want to see respectable performances against Miami, NE, and the Jets. If he plays decently the rest of the season, win or lose, I'll feel much better about Trent going forward. But that four game losing streak caused me to lose pretty much all faith I had in the guy. And today's performance doesn't change the fact that Trent's performance against Cleveland might have been the worst by a Bills quarterback since the Willie Totten era.

El Guapo
11-23-2008, 09:40 PM
For the first time in five games, TE looked confident. Not in the beginning, but by the 2nd quarter, he looked like TE from the beginning of the season. Let's hope this was a young QB slump that he got out of and he can move forward.

Oaf
11-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Trent was not great today. Still missing on several opportunities. Hamdan could have beat this team today handily. Obviously what I think doesn't matter much to the Bills, but Trent will have to have a solid performance against the Fins to "re"prove himself.

thenry20
11-24-2008, 01:50 AM
I have to give it up to him, what a game. He finished today like a champion, a hero. His effort will live in KC lore forever, biggest thumping they ever had.

I bet Tony G. wished he jumped onboard while he had a chance.

He gets too much of the credit AND All the blame for losses. He played very well but the Chefs are as crappy as their record indicates. Still it's a win and the start of a good streak.

justasportsfan
11-24-2008, 09:12 AM
I'm glad he finally stuck the "stay in the pocket" BS to Turk. Run when the D gives it to you.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2008, 07:28 AM
Trent is going to rip them today!!