PDA

View Full Version : So if..........

tat2dmike77
11-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Andy Reid gets fired by Philly would you like him as our coach. Not that it will happen. I mean ralph hiring him and paying him. It seems he may not make it this year when the chopping begins in Philly which i think is stupid.

Me i would like to see this guy as our HC but like i have stated many many times Ralph is to damn cheap to hire anyone worth a darn.

Thoughts????

And no Jaruon did not save his job today. He beat the Chiefs. Me with my kane, Little Shelby and he boy, Val, Thurm, Old man LT66, Historian could beat the chiefs. While it is nice to win let's be honest the Chiefs are horrible.

Typ0
11-23-2008, 05:02 PM
no.

OpIv37
11-23-2008, 05:03 PM
I'd love to have Andy Reid has head coach.

The Eagles went to 4 straight NFC championships and a SB under his watch.

And when the Eagles have a "bad" season, it's usually like a 7-9 season whereas that's a good season for the Bills.

X-Era
11-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Andy Reid gets fired by Philly would you like him as our coach. Not that it will happen. I mean ralph hiring him and paying him. It seems he may not make it this year when the chopping begins in Philly which i think is stupid.

Me i would like to see this guy as our HC but like i have stated many many times Ralph is to damn cheap to hire anyone worth a darn.

Thoughts????

And no Jaruon did not save his job today. He beat the Chiefs. Me with my kane, Little Shelby and he boy, Val, Thurm, Old man LT66, Historian could beat the chiefs. While it is nice to win let's be honest the Chiefs are horrible.

I honestly think hes already locked up long term. No way they extend and then fire a guy in the same year.

tat2dmike77
11-23-2008, 05:05 PM
no.

Care to speculate

I'd love to have Andy Reid has head coach.

The Eagles went to 4 straight NFC championships and a SB under his watch.

And when the Eagles have a "bad" season, it's usually like a 7-9 season whereas that's a good season for the Bills.

Excatlly plus remember he got to philly when they were heading down and he and McNabb helped turn that org around into the winner they are.

tat2dmike77
11-23-2008, 05:06 PM
I honestly think hes already locked up long term. No way they extend and then fire a guy in the same year.

I know they extended him but there is alot of talk in Philly about him being fired along with McNabb being let go at the end of the year. Could Reid be fired? Possiblly but doubtful. Just wanted to see what others thought if he became available.

Typ0
11-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Care to speculate

I'd like to not change staffs again unless we can get someone the level as Cowher. I don't see it happening and would like to see what this staff will do over the next two years.

tat2dmike77
11-23-2008, 05:11 PM
I'd like to not change staffs again unless we can get someone the level as Cowher. I don't see it happening and would like to see what this staff will do over the next two years.

Fair enough.

Like i said i doubt our cheap ass owner would hire Reid let alone Cowher. So i guess we are stuck with what we got.

But it would be nice to have the same offense for a couple of seasons to see if Edwards can learn it or not. Guess i'm just sick of Dick. Well to be fair i have never really liked Dick ever.

Typ0
11-23-2008, 05:14 PM
Fair enough.

Like i said i doubt our cheap ass owner would hire Reid let alone Cowher. So i guess we are stuck with what we got.

But it would be nice to have the same offense for a couple of seasons to see if Edwards can learn it or not. Guess i'm just sick of Dick. Well to be fair i have never really liked Dick ever.

I think Reid is just another guy who can take up space in the position myself. DJ is a better coach than Reid but Philly has has better talent than any team DJ ever coached.

tat2dmike77
11-23-2008, 05:18 PM
I think Reid is just another guy who can take up space in the position myself. DJ is a better coach than Reid but Philly has has better talent than any team DJ ever coached.

I honestly don't see how you can even think that.

Akhippo
11-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Reid seems lost to me at times. They have been one of the most underachieving teams in the league. Their D coordinator is as much to credit for their success.

Plus he has alot of off the field baggage.

Push comes to shove though. I would keep DJ.

Now i have to wash my mind out with soap.

DraftBoy
11-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Reid has some family issues he still needs to deal with, the best thing for he and his family is maybe to step away from the game for a year or two.

Im all for a new coaching staff!