PDA

View Full Version : The Jets

Typ0
11-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Well....I'm starting to think they are the best team in the AFC. The Favre acquisition is looking like pay dirt for them right now. I think they will represent the AFC in the superbowl and maybe win it.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-23-2008, 05:52 PM
that would suck

makes this season even more disasterous

cocamide
11-23-2008, 05:55 PM
With the way their D is playing, they'd be this good if Chad was back there.

HHURRICANE
11-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Their running game was pretty impressive today.

I think they have the momentum and Collins looked like a backup.

mackey789
11-23-2008, 05:58 PM
I still think they will finish 2nd or 3rd in the division. Thees still a lot of season left.

Mitchy moo
11-23-2008, 06:03 PM
I still think they will finish 2nd or 3rd in the division. Thees still a lot of season left.

Right behind us.

OpIv37
11-23-2008, 06:05 PM

are you serious?

They have a 1 game lead and a tiebreaker over NE, so it's essentially a two game lead. They could go 3-2 and still win the division depending on what NE does. And their last 5 games are Denver, @San Fran, Buffalo, @Seattle and Miami. The two West Coast trips are bad, but the Jets are clearly better than all of those teams. They've even already beaten two of those teams (Buffalo and Miami).

Do you really see the Jets going 2-3 or worse in those games? Even if they do, NE would ALSO have to win out- it's not going to happen.

OpIv37
11-23-2008, 06:07 PM
and honestly, I don't care. The Bills aren't going to win the division- we'd need to win out AND have the Jets drop to 2-3 AND have NE finish 3-2 or worse.

If the Bills can't win it, I just don't want the Patriots to get it.

Mitchy moo
11-23-2008, 06:11 PM
and honestly, I don't care. The Bills aren't going to win the division- we'd need to win out AND have the Jets drop to 2-3 AND have NE finish 3-2 or worse.

If the Bills can't win it, I just don't want the Patriots to get it.

We have a slim chance to win the division, we need to get alot together but there is a chance (like dumb or dumber odds).

CuseJetsFan83
11-23-2008, 06:46 PM
We have a slim chance to win the division, we need to get alot together but there is a chance (like dumb or dumber odds).

actually the only chance you have of winning the divsion is winning out........ but considering the jets, dolphins, and patriots all play you guys once more... thats a tall order