• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

The Jets

Well....I'm starting to think they are the best team in the AFC. The Favre acquisition is looking like pay dirt for them right now. I think they will represent the AFC in the superbowl and maybe win it.
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: The Jets

that would suck

makes this season even more disasterous
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• cocamide
      • Oct 2006

With the way their D is playing, they'd be this good if Chad was back there.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Their running game was pretty impressive today.

I think they have the momentum and Collins looked like a backup.

Comment

• mackey789
          • Jul 2002

I still think they will finish 2nd or 3rd in the division. Thees still a lot of season left.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mackey789
            I still think they will finish 2nd or 3rd in the division. Thees still a lot of season left.
            Right behind us.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mackey789
              are you serious?

They have a 1 game lead and a tiebreaker over NE, so it's essentially a two game lead. They could go 3-2 and still win the division depending on what NE does. And their last 5 games are Denver, @San Fran, Buffalo, @Seattle and Miami. The two West Coast trips are bad, but the Jets are clearly better than all of those teams. They've even already beaten two of those teams (Buffalo and Miami).

Do you really see the Jets going 2-3 or worse in those games? Even if they do, NE would ALSO have to win out- it's not going to happen.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

and honestly, I don't care. The Bills aren't going to win the division- we'd need to win out AND have the Jets drop to 2-3 AND have NE finish 3-2 or worse.

If the Bills can't win it, I just don't want the Patriots to get it.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  and honestly, I don't care. The Bills aren't going to win the division- we'd need to win out AND have the Jets drop to 2-3 AND have NE finish 3-2 or worse.

If the Bills can't win it, I just don't want the Patriots to get it.
                  We have a slim chance to win the division, we need to get alot together but there is a chance (like dumb or dumber odds).

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                    Closet Bills Fan
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
                    We have a slim chance to win the division, we need to get alot together but there is a chance (like dumb or dumber odds).
                    actually the only chance you have of winning the divsion is winning out........ but considering the jets, dolphins, and patriots all play you guys once more... thats a tall order

j-e-t-s
                    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

Working...
                    X