11-23-2008, 06:57 PM
We beat a 1-9 team...

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 06:57 PM
We beat a 1-9 team...

Exactly!

gr8slayer
11-23-2008, 06:58 PM
And? We just beat a bad 3-8 team but I'll take that win any day.

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 06:59 PM
And?

Too many people are getting giddy over the win...and that puts it in perspective. We know that this team can beat bad teams, they need to beat somebody good.

cocamide
11-23-2008, 06:59 PM
how dare we?

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 07:01 PM
how dare we?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they won, but I'm not ready to start thinking about playoffs again. It is what it is...a win over a poor team that we should beat.

cocamide
11-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Too many people are getting giddy over the win...and that puts it in perspective. We know that this team can beat bad teams, they need to beat somebody good.

I'm not sure if people are getting giddy over it, but we could've went out and laid another egg; especially after KC driving down and scoring a TD on the opening drive. A loss today and we're completely done for the season. At least now we have a little hope for the postseason.

zone
11-23-2008, 07:07 PM
It's not just about the win, it's about how we won and the confidence it will give us going into the late stretch of the season. When you put up that many points on anyone it lets you know you can do it in another situation.

Also this KC team has been playing pretty well in recent weeks, they essentially tied San Diego last week.

M
11-23-2008, 07:23 PM
****, I'm just glad we won!! Imagine if we had lost to the 1-9 team.

Mitchell55
11-23-2008, 07:25 PM
We killed a bad team getting 54 points. Lets put it this way, we beat them like the Pats, Jets, and Denver couldnt. We scored more points and had more turnovers against them. Not only that but those teams played KC with Huard and Croyle and not Thigpen who is actually a very very good CB.

Pinkerton Security
11-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Who cares. People can overreact when we lose, so why cant we overreact when we win. GO BILLS!! WOOOHOOO We're going to the Super Bowl WOOOOOOO!!!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Seriously, this board is so funny. The team loses and it is the end of the world, the team wins and we can't enjoy it because the team we beat is bad. I will enjoy the win, I don't care if you don't like it.

Mad Bomber
11-23-2008, 08:00 PM
We beat a 1-9 team...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

A win is a win, especially since we lost to a CRAP team last week.

Mad Bomber
11-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Seriously, this board is so funny. The team loses and it is the end of the world, the team wins and we can't enjoy it because the team we beat is bad. I will enjoy the win, I don't care if you don't like it.
THANK YOU!!!!
:posrep:

Mad Bomber
11-23-2008, 08:03 PM
We beat a 1-9 team...
True. Are you *****ing about it? If so, you get :negrep: on every post for the rest of the year.

Or perhaps you are just stating the obvious. If so, then thank you, Captain Obvious...

hammerbillsfan
11-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Captain Obvious...

please no more of those :nono:

OpIv37
11-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they won, but I'm not ready to start thinking about playoffs again. It is what it is...a win over a poor team that we should beat.

And that's been the Bills' MO. Under Jauron, the Bills beat the teams they should beat (with a few exceptions-*cough, CLEVELAND, *cough). It's the teams that are equal to or better than us that consistently give us headaches.

It was great watching a win and great watching the Bills rack up points almost at will, but there are major college teams that could beat the Chiefs this year. This game did nothing to convince me that we can beat the Jets, Patriots, Broncos or even the Dolphins.

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 08:24 PM
And that's been the Bills' MO. Under Jauron, the Bills beat the teams they should beat (with a few exceptions-*cough, CLEVELAND, *cough). It's the teams that are equal to or better than us that consistently give us headaches.

It was great watching a win and great watching the Bills rack up points almost at will, but there are major college teams that could beat the Chiefs this year. This game did nothing to convince me that we can beat the Jets, Patriots, Broncos or even the Dolphins.

Watch out, people will start attacking you because you're not drinking the kool-aid. You would think people would learn to enjoy the win, but not get carried away.

Bling
11-23-2008, 08:43 PM
lol

BillsWin
11-23-2008, 08:48 PM
a win is a win is a win is a win. If we lost, its a different story. but we didnt.

we beat a team we SHOULD have beat. and in a good fashion.

now we look to get after the 49ers. because it is another team we SHOULD beat.

One game can set you off on a run in either direction.

so what if they were 1-9, we needed a win. we got one.

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 08:52 PM
a win is a win is a win is a win. If we lost, its a different story. but we didnt.

we beat a team we SHOULD have beat. and in a good fashion.

now we look to get after the 49ers. because it is another team we SHOULD beat.

One game can set you off on a run in either direction.

so what if they were 1-9, we needed a win. we got one.

True, but what this team REALLY needs is to win against good teams. Beating bad teams proves nothing but that you actually did what you were supposed to do.

BillsWin
11-23-2008, 08:55 PM
True, but what this team REALLY needs is to win against good teams. Beating bad teams proves nothing but that you actually did what you were supposed to do.

we didnt play a good team this week...

we can just play the games scheduled.

we just need to keep focused on winning.

you never freakin know, the Bills could win out and make the playoffs or even lose one game and make the playoffs. Im not saying they will, but we just need to win the games we have scheduled.

Just Win Baby!

Nighthawk
11-23-2008, 08:56 PM
we didnt play a good team this week...

we can just play the games scheduled.

we just need to keep focused on winning.

you never freakin know, the Bills could win out and make the playoffs or even lose one game and make the playoffs. Im not saying they will, but we just need to win the games we have scheduled.

Just Win Baby!

If that happens, I'll be extremely happy...trust me!

BillsWin
11-23-2008, 08:59 PM
If that happens, I'll be extremely happy...trust me!

I'd freakin just die.

SABURZFAN
11-24-2008, 08:11 AM
We beat a 1-9 team...

it's not our fault. or did you expect the Bills to lose? :rolleyes: